Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Given the setting it should be a no brainer "darling", the less weeb the better. I ponder of a day when Japan crafts real good fantasy stories again, not half-assed stuff.

Dex-chan lover
u r changing the names to the original names no? so y not just do the original one too? the japanese husband and from the other comments it seems like it called "danna" but tbh i think u should just change it to english since there might be some inexperienced weeb that dont know the meaning... and yah another option is dear

she has 2 sets of flipping ears... amazing... and i thought the mc killed her brother? or was it only her brother's army?

Is that so easy to get a wife in another world...?
Well, hello there, Truck-sama!

Dex-chan lover
Blond Hero: Where is my heroine!? Its been a whole day already, i should have gotten a demihuman slave by now!
*Actual MC Just got married*
Blond Hero: Damnit! Is this one of those shitty worlds where you think things will be easy but it only goes that way after the world buttrapes you!? Oh god it is..please god let that be figurative!
*Actual MC realises he's pretty strong*
Blond Hero: Oh god it was literal!

please change it to Darling instead since husbando sounds kinda weird in a sentence where darling is more affectionately

I had to go back a chap I was like what happen to the Lil girl find out she can change her look too and it also funny how the fake hero is having a hard time

Aggregator gang
IDK if it's just me but I think the cringe levels just upped by 10 this chapter. And there're some weird panels too (I.e. the MC having contradicting lines from the previous panels).

what the fuck did just happen its like i'm reading a whole different manga in this chapter from the previous 2

Users who are viewing this thread