Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Demon "Hiya".

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
@M4st3r507

Your looking at Chapter 21 of the Light Novel

Spoiler on how this spirit will be punished.

Brutal beating with kicks and fists. All before saving his wife. Then after that... biggest sex scene for the wolf ever.

@cor3zone I liked the points you made when I was reading through these comments and the counterarguments posed by @xfaca were an interesting read too. I would love to have joined in on the conversation but unfortunately my ability to make well-formulated arguments... sucks. Kudos to you @xfaca, yours were quite well presented. @cor3zone To me it looked like you derailed your argument by not defending your points but rather by using fallacies to attack your opponent rather than his argument.

Anyways, thanks for the fun read.

Dex-chan lover
@Windiza Which fallacies? Be precise. As for 'attacking my opponent', my opponent questioned my character first.
And the fact that you apparently don't understand how agency plays into ethics, seem to think that ethics is what people with power do ie 'might makes right', and that imperialist interventionism - martial or otherwise - is justice is really quite telling of your character.
Not once did I say 'might makes right'; I merely said that justice, ethics and morality, like all societal constructs, are subjective. Hardly grounds for implying I'm near-fascist.

Dex-chan lover
super weapon that can kill half of the worlds population and grant 3 wishes guarded by a stone wall and 3 guards

yup makes sense

love me some non existent drama
wolf thot taking the hit is literally meaningless cause she will be healed anyway
this is a non conflict theres nothing on the line

Fed-Kun's army
oh no you've done fucked up
oh you're so fucked
goddamn you're fucking fucked

Dex-chan lover
Why the f*** is she so dumb to think that mere attack could actually hurt him? She is f***ing killing him emotionally.

Users who are viewing this thread