Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Training

Aggregator gang
Wait... Isn't the rabbit eating frenzied bear met cannibalism since it's a frenzied bear itself?

Double-page supporter
@RagnMunkeez If the food is good and it won't make me sick or give me any biological complications in the future I'd eat just about anything, even human flesh(if I was desperate enough). I assume this is even more applicable for wild animals since food is food.

Dex-chan lover
we need kazuma for them

x8.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Nice to see the Hell Cat isn't into random violence. While it's good for Barirosa and other knights to follow the code, blindly following and expecting others to follow it is asking for trouble as she discovered. Need to be flexible enough to realize and react to those who don't follow the code, especially if opponent is a wild beast who never learned how to read. Birelli should've known that ordinary arrows wouldn't work on a bear without buffing or magic. Belano should've topped off her mana with a potion or something before they started, manage her mana usage better, and used an item to replenish mana rather than ignore the battle by throwing up. Seems like Fenlys has learned the joys of cooking and graduated from raw without falling into the dark matter or calamity cooking territories.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised more people aren't talking about that brown grill.

Abs, tomboy hair, dark skin, oooooof.

Double-page supporter
@Oneesamaa I mean he still technically a bear, just doesn't look like it ( like how the Mc changed his look ) but even so lloll it's weirdly common for animals that eat meat, would start eating their own kin, taking chickens for example, their fucking savages,

@Oneesamaa Actually the rule of wilderness states that strong live on and weak is to die/be eaten for the strength for the strong.. so in actuality you can't judge who eats whom..

Users who are viewing this thread