Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Training

Those girls are just want to do normal stuff. They don't really want to fight. Seems like they rather just live a simple life.

Ich can't wait to see
how the Hero tries to force furio to serve him and the aftermath of that

can someone tell me if his waifu know that he practically murdered her brother?

i feel like their romantic relationships are very shaky at this point

Dex-chan lover
ah so the author went for a break. i thought you guys forgot about this lol

also, that knight must be stupid to think that monsters will abide by the chivalric code. bet she'd just become some kinda gobu fuckslave if she's in goblin slayer's world

@Niemand brats getting their spanking is an ever-welcomed catharsis

Dex-chan lover
ok i get to say this the bird in page 27 is cute as fuck even it has 3 eye XD

@grandygon
in the upcoming talk with uliminus it was mentioned that she knows it and that she thinks it was her brothers fault for being to week.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism Differing view-points. For Risu, killing humans was no different from Furio killing all those bears. I'm not saying cooking redeems her. I'm saying it shows she wants to improve as a person for Furio's sake. Regardless of intentions, Furio did kill those people. What should he do to redeem himself then?

If you honestly think being autistic makes someone an inherently bad person, then I don't want anything to do with you.

Thanks alot for translating and explaining the reason for the long while without an update.

Aggregator gang
@cor3zone Those bears were killers, and you wouldn't turn around and fuck a bear if it beats you in a fight. She knew she was killing intelligent, innocent beings, and if she didn't that's all the more reason not to be romantically involved with her, because it shows that she's basically a 3-y/o mentally. When someone says "she's a bad person for killing people" and you say "she's cooking to improve herself," you are implicitly making the argument that the cooking redeems the killing, otherwise there's no reason to bring it up. The "he DID kill the people" point is just silly at best. If a game gives you a switch that says "this saves lives," you pull it, period. If it kills people it's obviously not your fault.

Can you point to where I said or even remotely implied that autistic people are bad?

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism
I'd be fine with that if he had gone with literally any girl but the dog. She's legitimately autistic and has probably killed countless innocent people. There isn't a single reason for him to like her.
Even if it did she still acts autistic and only wants to cook for him because he beat her in a fight.
Both quotes imply being autistic is a reason to not be with her, a negative.
I never said cooking excuses her killing, I said it shows she trying to improve as a person. The cooking is meant to make her more likeable, or valuable in Furio's eyes. The reason I brought it up is to show that there are reasons for Furio to be with Risu.
She's not trying to atone, because she doesn't feel guilty. Please show when she ever killed someone she knew and believed to be innocent. She's a demon, all humans were enemies to her. If we use your logic, every human who ever killed a demon while not in mortal danger, i.e. in self-defense, is a murderer.
Are you saying anyone who kills can never ever be a better person again? What about cops forced to kill in self-defense?
Are you saying Furio is excused for not knowing what he did? And doing something just because some unknown entity claims it would save lives makes him "basically a 3-y/o mentally." Oh, a shiny button. Let's press it!

Aggregator gang
@cor3zone You said that I think being autistic makes someone a bad person. Your argument now is that I think he shouldn't date an autistic person. These are very different stances. I don't think he should date an autistic person. Her mental age is much younger than his and I think that makes for an extremely boring story with a negative message.

Your distinction on the cooking thing seems pointless. If you think it's meaningful enough a reason to like her you're still arguing that it excuses the killing. I also think it's arguable whether she's even doing it to improve as a person. She seems like she's just seeking approval for her own sake.

I know that she doesn't feel guilty about the killings, and that's part of the problem. That doesn't mean she doesn't know her victims were innocent. She just thinks nothing of others. You're trying to draw this weird parallel between humans killing demons and demons killing humans, but it doesn't work at all with this setting. Demons kill humans for fun here, and humans kill demons for survival, and this is perfectly exemplified by the trap the dog sets. Humans aren't enemies to her, they're demonstrably non-threatening victims. This is obviously motivated reasoning on your part.

I am saying the protagonist is excused, clearly. He wasn't listening to an unknown entity, he was listening to what is essentially the world's UI, which is why I compared it to a game. Trusting the magical interface for a world like this is basically like trusting physics in our own world or a god in a religious one, it's basically self-evident. Would you blame him for thinking he has high hp if his status shows it? It's also incredibly disingenuous to take my example of a button that says "this saves lives" and pretend he's hitting it because it's shiny. A 3-y/o would be much less likely to press a "save lives" button than an adult would.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism Right, sorry for the misunderstanding then. But you still put forward the notion that autism is an absolutely negative trait for romance, which I disagree with.
So because she killed people, she is objectively impossible to like? By that logic, any soldier would be forever doomed to a single life after the first kill.
How are you sure demons kill for fun? Was it ever made clear who made first move in the war? Maybe humans started the killing in the first place, and the demon mindset is a fight for survival.
Right, listening to a disembodied voice, whose intentions you know nothing about, is self-evident. And this somehow makes him a better person than Risu, who might have an actual reason for killing. 'This saves lives' is basically the same to an adult as 'shiny' to a kid. Someone could put 'this saves lives' on the launch button for all the nukes in the world, and the person who pressed it would be completely guilt-free, right.
It's clear you're not even considering other view-points than your own, so I have no interest in discussing further with you. This is my last reply, have a good day.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks

It’s probably not portrayed properly here, but in the web novel it explained the girls do like the MC (or like living with him) so they act stupid or don’t do well to get on his good side. This is much silly-er in the web novel, so...

Users who are viewing this thread