Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Training

Dex-chan lover
them kicking him out and leaving him to die wasn't included in his reasoning? lol

Dex-chan lover
that bunnybear was so adorably smug throughout the whole chapter lol. also was he eating frenzy bear meat? canniblism!

Group Leader
About the bunnybear, if we changed the races a bit, it'd be like a human being proud of other monsters slaughtering and selling humans for cash... Does it not care about its fellow bears?

Still wolfie wife has her heart in the right place. Strike down all those harem flags!

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers about harem

Not a harem. Barirosa and the cat girl go to the demon lord. This hurt me deeply, but other people should be perfectly fine with it.

Dex-chan lover
Guess what? He's better off as the independent guy.

My guess for the next chapter (Which is part of the story), demon lord dude turns out to be a cool guy, settles down, and takes 2 women as wives. With kitty as the first.

As for Sabea... bunny-bear has it good.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
@firosahoge I'd be fine with that if he had gone with literally any girl but the dog. She's legitimately autistic and has probably killed countless innocent people. There isn't a single reason for him to like her. I was never expecting much from this title but my last shred of hope was that this unbelievably stupid forced relationship would go away when his cover was blown.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism Risu is very flawed, true. But this chapter shows she's making a concious effort to improve. Besides, Furio killed tons of people himself when he purified the forest. I refuse to believe they were all evil just for being demons.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge
Well i prefer the no harem route so its good for me,unless barirosa was really on the mc and poof she change is mind at the last second and go To the demon lord for just avoiding harem route.

Aggregator gang
@cor3zone The protagonist didn't intend to kill people, he intended to clear away an obstacle that he knew for sure would kill people. The dog intentionally killed people who thought they were helping a little girl practically for free. If you think these things are remotely comparable or even not diametrically opposed I entirely disagree with you. I also don't think that the dog learning to cook and following the guy's orders redeems her from, uh, killing countless people. Even if it did she still acts autistic and only wants to cook for him because he beat her in a fight.

Dex-chan lover
wait, do bears eat bear meat? i know of adult killing cubs of others, but not actually eating them...

is the LN vastly diff to the WN? i used to read the WN before the then tl'er makes their site unbearable...

Dex-chan lover
Look at that BEAR-turned-bunny heartily eating BEAR steak.
MC, such a twisted way of spoiltorturing your pet.

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu yeah
Barirosa is literally my favorite girl though so I basically just dropped the series after it happened. I actually get a little sick to my stomach. Weird but true.

Users who are viewing this thread