Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Training

Aggregator gang
@cor3zone I didn't say it's an absolutely negative trait, I just think that people with similar mental ages should date. I don't think that she's objectively impossible to like just because she killed people either, and again this seems like a disingenuous point if you were actually reading the manga at all. She practically said herself that humans aren't a threat to her, which means she kills them for fun. She isn't at all comparable to a soldier and she obviously isn't trying to survive by baiting them into the forest. The magical interface is not a disembodied voice, it's the UI for the world, like I already said. If you say you wouldn't trust a status panel if you were born into a world like this, you're simply lying. For every single manga with status panels, without fail, the entire audience treats them as hard fact. Even if this wasn't the case you are arguing that he's negligent but still a good moral actor, so he still isn't comparable to the dog at all.

You're upset because I'm not considering your viewpoints despite the fact that I've explained why they're clearly detached from reality and the scenarios presented by the manga. I have very serious doubts about whether you even hold these viewpoints. It sounds like you're just trying to win the argument. That's the only reason I could see you saying I think autistic people are absolutely bad, saying recreational murderers are the same as soldiers, saying magic interfaces can't be trusted, and saying intentions are irrelevant to morality. Nobody thinks these things.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism Ok, I lied. This is my last reply. I'm not upset, I'm trying to discuss. You just regurgitate the same arguments, Furio is innocent, Risu is autistic so they should date etc.. You weren't offerring anything new, just restating old points. That's why I won't discuss, because a discussion can't be onesided.

Aggregator gang
@cor3zone I'm not restating old points, I'm replying to your counterpoints and explaining why they're wrong, which is exactly how a discussion works. The only exceptions are points you've ignored. One example of this is you taking the fact that she's killing people and making the "all cops must be bad" argument, which I refuted with the fact that the dog kills for fun (both she and the hero say humans are too weak to fight demons), only for you to ironically repeat yourself with the exact same argument substituting cops for soldiers, making me repeat my rebuttal, which still applied.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism Right, I have no self-control. Let's do this. The only new points you've made since the first exchange is: the bears were killers, and the "world's UI" is what excuses Furio.
First up, humans are too weak to fight? Then why aren't they exctinct by now? If demons kill for fun and humans can't fight back, why don't the demons spread out, say 1 per settlement, and just slaughter them all? Also, the hero and Furio are still human. Not. Weak.
You kept saying autism isn't a bad trait, but also kept offering it as a reason why Furio shouldn't like Risu. Also, her consciously making the decision and effort to learn cooking for Furio, proves she's not "basically a 3-y/o mentally." A toddler wouldn't be capable of that level of comprehension.
"All cops must be bad"? Are you kidding me? I asked you, if Risu can't be forgiven for killing, does that apply to cops too? I never even once made a statement (read:argument) involving cops, it was a question.
Listening to the "world's UI" makes sense because he was born in a world with it? He was isekai'd, the first time he saw his status was in the castle after being summoned. He has no in-born reason to trust it. Also, the 'UI' never stated "this saves lives", so Furio never did it for 'the greater good'. It stated the magic causes damage to humans, Furio removed it to save himself. He killed an entire unit of demons for a selfish reason.
Risu never targeted 'innocent' people. She targeted adventurers, i.e. free-lance soldiers which make a living by, among other things, killing demons. She also did it at the request of her brother, so she's the same as Furio. It wasn't his idea to purify, it wasn't hers to kill. Also, so far we've not even seen her kill anyone. It was only implied, whereas we've been shown that Furio killed all those demons. She never once said she finds killing humans fun, only that they seemed weak.
She's not comparable to a soldier? She kills, or intends to, on command. How is that not a soldier? Maybe an assassin?
The bear were killers? We've seen an intelligent bear, Sabea before transforming, nodding when Risu asks if it surrenders. How come they aren't intelligent enough to know humans are intelligent, but Risu is? Because they can't talk?
Also, you're assuming humans are the good guys, which is just plain not true. The human king summoned innocent people from another world, explicitly to kill demons. Meanwhile the Demon Lord, upon hearing of someone who killed an entire unit of his army, orders him captured not killed. Seems humans are the warmongers here.

Now, please respond with actual points, not just 'Furio is innocent', 'Risu is autistic', 'She kills for fun', or 'The world's UI means no harm'. None of those can be proven. Also, maybe do research on autism. Most people with autism have trouble processing interaction with others. Risu clearly doesn't, she's just new to human interaction.

Aggregator gang
@cor3zone It's a fictional story, I don't have to explain how humans survived, but the two characters we know of with the most experience in the human-demon conflict so far both said humans are too weak. The hero is still human, which is why I used him as an example because he said himself that HE CANNOT FIGHT DEMONS. "Humans will always be weaker than monsters." Furio is the exception, because he's a self-insert OP protagonist. That doesn't change the entire world as it's been introduced. And that isn't even my entire argument. The dog is baiting kind, weak people who can't even handle a single bear into the forest to slaughter them. How the fuck could you ever, in a million years, argue that she's doing that out of self defense?

I didn't offer autism as a reason not to like the dog, I offered it as a reason not to date her. She is effectively a child. Even children seek approval from authorities. When I said "the 'all cops are bad' argument" I am very obviously referring to the argument where you said my logic leads to that. Moot point.

Look, honestly these arguments are all laughable at best and your conclusion is clearly disingenuous garbage since I've already explained most of these, but I'll do one more again. EVERY SINGLE PERSON who reads these isekai titles trusts the status pages. If you expect me to believe that you don't, I'm not humoring that shit. If it says 20hp, every single reader accepts that the mc has 20hp. You're selectively deciding that they aren't trustworthy in this case for the sake of your dogshit argument, but I know for a fact you normally don't question them just like everybody else doesn't. The status page didn't say "this saves lives," it said "purify this thing that kills humans?" which is for all intents and purposes the EXACT same thing. It doesn't matter whether he did it to save his own life, the status page portrayed it as only positives and for all we know it was only positive, because again you're defending this idea of helpless, poor demons when the manga clearly shows that they aren't that. They're strong, ruthless killers as portrayed so far, by both the humans and the demons themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism The hero is a strong human, who claims to be too weak, correct. He is also shown to be clearly unhinged. He, the strongest, stays at the back of the formation when fighting. He, who is revered as the saviour of humanity, sponges off the kingdom's coffers selfishly. He, who treated Furio as a speck of dust after being summoned, demands that Furio be brought as his underling when he turns out to be capable. I don't trust a single word coming from him.

Risu was baiting free-lance soldiers, not "kind, weak people". Soldiers who were ready to kill her just for being a supposed demon scout, and recruiting adventurers to go to the demon infested forest. Not because she hurt or killed humans, just for being who she was and doing as she was ordered. I didn't argue she did it for personal self-defense, I argued that the demon race did it for their self-defense. The humans are summoning superpowered assassins, and you blame the demons for trying sabotage?

A reason not to date her is the same as a reason not to like her. She is not effectively a child, since a child wouldn't make the connection 'if I'm useful they'll like me more'. Unless said child suffered severe abuse or neglect. Which makes me wonder if I should worry about your childhood, since you made that connection?

Maybe read my comments again. The only use of the word 'cops' is in a question. Posing a question is not the same as implying your logic leads anywhere.

I don't inherently trust status pages in isekai's, especially when they make jugments on their own. You don't know shit about me. Don't claim you "know for a fact". There are many examples of said statuses being forged, and of powerful beings like gods controlling said status functions. There is also plenty of examples of malicious powerful beings posing as benign, appearing to help the protaganist but actually manipulating them to do their dirty deeds.

It wasn't 'this saves lives', it was 'this saves your life'. Furio's thought when doing the purification wasn't 'this will help humans', it was 'I have to live here'. Doesn't matter how it was presented, it was done for purely selfish reasons.

Demons are portrayed as strong, correct. But so far the "ruthless killers" have all been human. Humans summoned assassins. Humans abandoned and intentionally tried to get the 'useless' hero candidate killed. Humans tried to kill Risu before she did any damage. Humans lie, cheat, and demand underlings. The only deaths so far have been demons killed by humans, and beasts killed by humans and demons. No demon has killed a human on page so far. Demons are neither helpless nor poor, but the same is also true of humans.

The one being laughable is you. I have presented several facts, with references to be found in the manga itself. So far most of your points have been your personal interpretations and opinions. I don't care for having my arguments being called "disingenuous garbage" by someone who doesn't know the basics of debating a point, or just has garbage arguments.

Edit: sorry I was wrong. A demon has killed humans. But it was a subjugation force, thus self-defense.

Aggregator gang
@cor3zone I'm not reading this. Just from the first paragraph, you've demonstrated yet again that you're either lying about reading the manga or lying about your stance. The strongest person introduced aside from the protagonist says something to himself and you're going to tell me it has absolutely no bearing, that the author threw a scene of him lying to himself in for god knows why (or worse, you think his opinion is worthless). This is probably the single most disingenuous conversation I've had on this site. I don't know if you've somehow convinced yourself that you aren't making shit up, but regardless I don't care to talk to someone who repeatedly makes dishonest points to try and save face.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism I have read the entire manga, several times since starting this discussion in fact. The 'hero' is portrayed as a lying, unhinged fool. Thus, anything he says or thinks has to be taken with a grain of salt. Yet again you wave away all my points and facts with what amounts to 'I don't believe you', and call me a liar to boot. I don't want to engage with you further, so will be blocking you to avoid seeing your replies and posts. I hope you find manga you can enjoy without issue. Have fun.

Dex-chan lover
Sneaking in to comment upon a comment in the comic: No worries about the delay, it gave me an opportunity to reread the previous chapters. (I like the story). Thank you for your work.

Really, that cat dumbfounded face at the 2nd panel on last page... I can't get enoigh of it.

Contributor
So is this a harem? I know wolfywife is attempting to burn any flags the others might be trying to plant but can she succeed against all the besotted maidens and a cat?

Contributor
At least the magician girl isn't obsessed with explosion magic~ ;p

Also, Casual cannibalism?
x12.png

So the standard course of events will be cat girl taste human food -> report tasty food to demon king -> demon king and MC buddy up and kick local hero's ass, I guess?

Contributor
Silly, its not raw... We call it rare... and eating rare bear steaks is a delicacy ;p

Users who are viewing this thread