Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Training

Just adding my support towards the "nice abs" coalition. Don't mind me.

Double-page supporter
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I'm going to say it. Risu is not a good wife. She's a wife forced upon MC Furio by the author.

The MC only accepted her as his wife because she threatened to kill herself if he didn't accept her. And before that, she would have gladly murdered the MC if he wasn't so ludicrously strong.

Hypothetically, what if Furio suddenly lost all his power and got knocked back down to where he started as just a normal, humble merchant? It's not as though he would be crippled and he'd still be able to make an honest living, but would Risu, a creature that respects power and strength, still want to be with him? A truly good wife would. Give it some thought.

As for the manga, overall, the art is decent, or at the very least, above average compared to some other isekai manga I've read. The plot, however, is mediocre, at best, and at no point did I think to myself "Whoa, this part was well-written," like I have while reading some other manga with similar approaches.

Having read up to this point, I'm unimpressed. I can summarize this story as: MC gets godly overpowered from almost the very beginning, and then MC gets surrounded by beautiful women and a home blessed to him by the heavens from out of nowhere (like screw the previous owners of the farmhouse, wherever they are). It's the most straightforward, typical, self-insert, wish fulfillment approach to isekai writing that an author can take. That, on its own, is not necessarily a problem if the author manages to throw in some clever and/or unexpected twists, but there's nothing like that, so far, and no indication that there will be anything like that in future chapters, either.

I'll try giving the next couple of chapters a read and, if I continue to remain unsurprised by every plot development that takes place (and I expect to), I'll almost certainly drop this manga.

With all that said, Blossom is a treat to look at. Truly, a well-drawn character that helps to stop me from dropping this immediately.

This manga has nothing besides its art. The story is less than mediocre. As well as its characters.

Aggregator gang
Wait, rabbit-bear, why in the heavens shit your'e diggin' in that meat of your comrades?

For the rabbit bear to commit cannibalism isn't that surprising for bears.

It is known that Polar Bears will kill and eat the young of another female bear so that he can mate with her, since once the baby is dead, she will no longer have something to protect and would be more inclined with producing offspring.

I don't know if other bears do this

I really like this peaceful sol vibes along with occasional battle, definitely starting to like this read

Users who are viewing this thread