Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Visitor

This world despite its few drawbacks is pretty amazing.Awesome wife, cute companions, danger but manageable. Looks like good times

Props to the Demon King. He's smarter and more responsible than the human rulers. He knows the lives of his people are above whatever prideful vendetta the humans will likely choose to go with.

Ahhh, this chapter is missing pages!! The first pages are not there! Bummer. But...

Thanks for the chapter update!

A demon king that isnt an idiot?! Well crap! Im surprised now... Didnt need the harem part but Ill accept it since its there.

Dex-chan lover
i wanted him to revive her brother or something but leaving as is is fine too

"Dragon: There is no way a hoe can beat me!
Human: Do you know where I'm from?
Dragon: Does it matter? Surrender!
Human: Do you know
2b2t? Minecraft's oldest anarchy Minecraft server in Minecraft. This Minecraft anarchy server is the oldest server, being a server since 2010 when Minecraft was a game with a server. It is complete anarchy in Minecraft which means that there is total anarchy. Hacking is allowed in Minecraft on this anarchy server which is the oldest anarchy server in Minecraft, 2b2t. Hack. Steal. Cheat. Lie. On the oldest anarchy server in Minecraft. 2b2t. The worst server in Minecraft, where there are no rules. On the oldest anarchy server in Minecraft. In this Minecraft anarchy server, there have been numerous Minecraft incursions on the server, some of which I, a player on this Minecraft anarchy server in Minecraft, have participated in. One of this server's most infamous Minecraft players on the oldest Minecraft?
"

- Sun Tsun, Art of Tsundere

Best secondary girl upgraded to dragon slaying farmer.

Already good enough to move to Taiju village.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl this is just bullying at this point. Poor dragons were running away. He even said he didn't wanna kill ones that surrendered. Feels fucking bad man.

Dex-chan lover
Can the 4 girls leave? With them sticking around and living together I have a feeling this will be a harem

Users who are viewing this thread