Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Visitor

Dex-chan lover
WHAT hes going to try... *gulp*... DIPLOMACY?!?!?!? The forbidden skill...

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
@meong

there was a pretty good novel about a guy who got the dragon slayer title by being summoned by a god and literally thrown at the dragon so hard it died before he ever saw the god or the dragon. Wish it was still being translated. People did get bent outa shape because the romance went in an unusual direction though.

Aggregator gang
@wankerLin I always trust demons, i was always the demon type growing up, fucc angels, i wanna be a demon O//w//O

Double-page supporter
Here marks the 69th comment... all bow down to me and say...
nice( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@InsaneInsomniac

Yeah, demon king was pretty chill. In fact, he often left the castle to hang out at MC's house. When the other devas rebelled just to motivate the demon king into doing his job, demon king was 'oh ok, good luck' and began a slow life and lived near MC. Also he developed an interest in the female knight, which later becomes his 2nd wife.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey this man killed our strongest army and strongest general by accident why don't we send more troop to kill him wait what you mean it didn't work and he killed our dragons?"

ohhh the demon king is better then the human king yet again, i like this.

Dex-chan lover
@Nari

Ryugoroshi no Sugosuhibi or A Dragon Slayer's Everyday Life

been almost 2 years now since the last update though...it has more adventure than this but it'll probably feel more chill just by virtue that the characters are more calm and the situations more serious.

Dex-chan lover
@Nari Those damn demons can only be trusted when they are a slave, a pet. Human as superior as they are, cannot be mentioned in the same level as the demons.
Yes... Even if human did something bad, as long as it is to the demon. You can call justice. All for the Emperor of Mankind !

Let's side with Demon King 😄😄😄 he seems better than the annoying human king

Users who are viewing this thread