Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Visitor

Dex-chan lover
I imagine Maou talks like, *rumble rumble* "Join me and I shall give you half the world!"
or something.

Dex-chan lover
a demon king that is actually smart, and not all brawns no brain. that is certainly different.

@Shamz what do you mean they're adults? They have barely graduated from their knight academy. Don't forget that this is a fantasy, they could be 15. By any chance, do you have any friends irl? Or do you socialize at all? Those statements made you looks like a party pooper tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@REDS now im not trying to be offensive here and youre right about me not having friends and a party pooper... and by adults i mean mature enough to think but i guess they r prolly not full fledged adults... and honestly i think they r not being the most useless as they seem since one is doing the farm work and the others helping with the house chores so im sry for saying too much sir

Fed-Kun's army
....... You know, Mister demon King, if you just left him to f*ck alone you'd probably be fine.

Dex-chan lover
I am pleased that they at least address her brother's death. In the LN it feels like "hey remember Fenris's brother? No? Neither does anyone else!"

Dex-chan lover
he can capture some dragons, grant normal weapons those abnormals status effects, and make a living off of giving people the dragon slayer status and eventually make it obselete lel

Fed-Kun's army
naniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, who is that girl dio sama

Dex-chan lover
im glad the demon king is sane person with properly working brain lol

Dex-chan lover
@meong
Good thing you added that last part. Because I remember a main character who got a dragon slayer tittle totally by accident because he threw a rock into the distance (ignore the size of the rock, lol).

Aggregator gang
hang on, so demon lord actually isn't a bad guy? I mean he's actually willing to go talk it out instead of throwing progressively larger amounts of power at MC.
...or, I guess it could just be the fact that MC already tamed one of the highest tier underlings he had, so he's going himself since that IS the only higher degree of power he could come up with
*we all knew the human king is a bad guy here, but so often the demon lords are too fixated on past battles to move forward in peace with ANY human

Users who are viewing this thread