Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Visitor

ADK

Would be amazing to see him side with the demons and give those Kingdom jerks a beatdown.

Dex-chan lover
this is a very serious and important question...

can she retract her claws?

Dex-chan lover
Well at least the Demon King seems intelligent enough. The question remains whether or not he believes the mc just wants to protext his current life and doesn't care about the war.

On a side note. Getting 'dragon slayer' by throwing a hoe reminds me of that farming manga and the 'all purpose farming tool'. Because killing 'pests' is imoportant to farming, it can quite literally ignore all defences and kill seemingly anything in one shot. Including a wyvern powerful enough to destroy a country. Or dragon royalty, lol.

@kaminomikan
With the odd shading and coloration of her 'paws' and her tail, I think that's her combat mode. We know that Fenrisu can do partial shifts, so it would make sense that the cat can as well. So she can probably put the claws and possibly even the paws away.

Dex-chan lover
Demon king has his head screwed on right. No need to antagonize an overwhelming neutral party

Fed-Kun's army
@Riger I dont think this is a spoiler, but just keep in mind, the whole webnovel/novel for it comes off as a 4koma gag manga does, very short chapters and simple minded focused... it's honestly kind of weird seeing the art being as good as it is when I know the source material... kind of like onepunch man if we go with more well known property.

can the whole group of knights leave...like honestly i thought it was going to be this fluffy story between the wife and him only
they honestly serve no purpose than just being there for the sake of being there

Fed-Kun's army
@chonshin

its incredible how shameless this idiotic group can be . Beyond useless and no shame imosing on him indefinitely. No use to anyone

Dex-chan lover
From the perspective of a demon king (and probably a human king) there is no such thing as a person with that much power just sitting around minding his own business. He needs to be dealt with or bargained with before its too late.

Aggregator gang
@Drifter i mean yeah, imagine he sneezed in the direction of your country because he caught a cold, that shit dangerous man

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice the first time I read the chapter... But did anyone else see her blowing on her tea for several pages due to "cat's toungue"?

Edit: Also, after re-reading from the first chapter I noticed that the 'heavy' fur on the cat's arms is much shorter in this chapter. Back in her first appearance, the heavy fur was above her elbows. So she should be able to put the claws away. In chapter 2, Fenris shifted just her own fingers into a clawed paw in an attempt to cut her own throat, so its obviously possible.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan Ah, a Man of Culture. Yes, she should be able to. Cats don't normally have their claws out at all times. It's why when you trim a cat's claws you push on their paws to force their claws out so you can actually trim them. And since she blew on her Tea a lot, it can be assumed her tongue is much the same in that it's sensitive to heat.

Dex-chan lover
isnt the girls just being shamelessly useless? also shamelessly using him... u thought that stronger people uses the weak... but of course theres the kindness prioritize others bs... at least the demon king knows how to talk

@Shamz i would do that too if i were them. It's not shamelessly useless, they're just amazed. Imagine like a kid looking at his friend's toy.

Dex-chan lover
@REDS but there exist the feeling of "refrain" and "humble" and they r emitting none of them... and they r already adults that have more "brain capacity" to hold complicated ideas and feelings unlike a simple children's being interested in a other's toys. and either it was in the last chapter or before it, they were trying to woo him... understandable to a degree but like it doesnt match how currently they r not refraining at all... well i guess they r with him because they want to be trained by him and him helping them leveling up is what he planned so it doesnt matter i guess

Yo, is this demon king about to do something reasonable like talk things out to come to an understanding O_O. I want to believe it but well see. Liked the chapter and thanks for the upload :D

Users who are viewing this thread