Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Dream Of A Former Knight.

Dex-chan lover
A shovel?! Either to find a treasure somewhere or dig your own grave even further.

Fed-Kun's army
thats really big incopetence, theyre unable to hold him inside prison and he escaped again.

and showel.. i bet its more dangerous than it looks

Idk if the artist is failing or the mangaka doesn't know how to do a proper 'Team Rocket' trope (I don't know the correct terminology).

Dex-chan lover
Whenever the "Hero" makes an appearance:
3pndth.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The "hero" is going to deliver the shovel to the MC, who is going to let farmer girl use it to plow the fields, isn't he?

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long since I last read the WN, I already forget most things..... but the things I do remember are that the hero is a certified dumbass, and the four girls all get their own Demon partner....

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@HaikenEdge that would involve him doing something "nice" for someone by giving it as a gift. With the way this story has been going and how dumb this "hero" is, I'm guessing its a cursed shovel and they decide to dig with it, which will somehow create a hole for a demon to be released or something dumb like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't tell me that shovel becomes a loli or something. I feel like I've read enough of these to expect that kind of thing...

@HerculeSSJ i have read the novel and it doesn't

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Shovel?

SCOOP MUSOU: "SCOOP HADOUHOU!"( `・ω・´)♂〓〓〓〓★(゜Д ゜ ;;;).:∴DOGOOO
https://mangadex.org/title/41150/scoop-musou-scoop-hadouhou-dogooo

Double-page supporter
This just went full-on farming manga… I'm here for this!

I do want a bit of Demon King/Paladin romance on the side though; that's hilarious! 🤣❤️

Users who are viewing this thread