Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - From Here And On.

Double-page supporter
@Ryuuji_Gremory Sadly a lot of real world decision makers think like that too.

@Doomer HOOOOT. She's dumb but hot anyway.

@monkey123 Yeah I guess that girl is in for the long haul.

@dragoonstorm7 yikes. That's awful. Does Fulio ever find out about it?

I wonder what succubus and the others like her would think if they knew DK was in love with a cute nifty human knight.

SGR

Double-page supporter
Now that I've heard this, I will provide heaps of exposition about the nature and position of my previously unknown superior while talking to myself, because that's what normal people do.

Group Leader
Blond Hero was about to say his real name, well it was a really embarrassing name so he stops after saying "Eli-"

And his real name is
Elizabeth, yeah, it's a girls name
So that's why he was embarrassed to let anyone know.

What kind of futa rape shit was that at the beginning?! I had to make sure I wasn't reading a hentai...

@JWChibi Does both losing their leadership for some reason and another count?

Glasses demon is gonna cause so much problems for the demon side... after all, the worst thing a competent leader can say is "I quit"

All things aside, I love the married life chemistry of fulio and risu XD and I love how he totally doesn't even look at the other girls... finally a decent man in harem-ish isekai uwu

Fed-Kun's army
She's about to get her ass kicked by the MC and want his booty...
I do like the fact that he doesn't have a harem, girls love him...sure, but he only loves his wifey.

The pairing go like this:
Risu x Fulio Demon lord x Barirosa x Catgirl Blondehero x Slavegirl

Users who are viewing this thread