Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - From Here And On.

... Do they not understand that huma-... er... "Demon Wave Tactics" are useless against someone who can just erase all the progress they've made? If the younger brother is dumber than bricks, I think we all know where this is going.

i really dislike the princess ngl, i mean you kick Fulio like shit and then ask him to go back and turn him into a hero, that's just crazy.
and yes just like as u said ur country has treated him like trash there's no way he'll accept the hero duty's, yet u still try to convince him to be a hero WTF IS THAT, drop
oh yeah and u said that he might be the real hero and what if he's not the REAL hero ur gonna throw him out again?
this manga is totally ruined

they could just.. fill the hole to see if he really did escape and easily kill him if he didnt.. he's so annoying my god

Dex-chan lover
Ex hero story sounds like a worst version than dungeon reset. I recommend dungeon reset it awesome

Double-page supporter
Oh. The demon's my exact type, as a pansexual. Props to His SUpremacy to get such a servant lol.

Dex-chan lover
Fufu now that I heard the secret of the demon king I shall say out loud the name of the person that I am serving behind an opened door where the demon king is just 5 foot away fufu my eavesdropping is a success

Double-page supporter
A wild THOT appeared!
What will <name> throw?
Ball ---- Bait
|||||||||||||||||||
Rock ---- Run

Users who are viewing this thread