Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - From Here And On.

Fed-Kun's army
wait so
he's not a good demon lord because he doesnt want to sacrifice his fellow demons in vain?
more like, what kind of dumbass race would stage a coup d'état to employ a leader that would sacrifice them
tf?

Supporter
Wing-lady, don't do that! You just raised the death flag for Yuigard-sama. RIP younger brother.

Dex-chan lover
This is a lot of setup for stuff, I feel like will just get resolved within moments because of how OP the mc is, or stuff I just straight up don’t care about. For example, no matter how hard the author tries, I’m not going to suddenly like the shitty “hero”. I really don’t want time wasted in the chapter trying to give his character dimensions and excuse all his terrible actions. And how blind is the woman with him? “[He] kept trying to be the hero?” He literally unleashed ultimate evils and almost got the kingdom destroyed him TWICE.

Overall, this chapter and this direction is just disappointing and annoying. This series does much better when it focuses on the fun slow life aspect. I want more of the demon king romance with the failed adventurer knight (forgot her name) or of the MC expanding his homestead and friends. Or just chill moments hanging out. I really can’t get invested in these “serious” war politics and new antagonists when I know everything can be resolved by the MC in a fraction of a second when he gets involved.

Dex-chan lover
always kinda amazed when I remember just how many different couples end up in this story.

@TNT261

it's more a matter of what the payoff of the political stuff is. Them setting up this conflict doesn't necessarily lead to just more conflict.
In this case, it just leads to the demon lord telling his brother he can have the thrown and he'll just go move next to Fulio.
This is very much a slice of life story where interruptions and conflicts are just to add characters.

Dex-chan lover
Sometime when i read the comment i really think people are so stupid they shouldnt have the right to comment. like the man(?) who say that the princess is a "bitch" did you fking read the manga or something?
and the otherpeople who still ship some girl x the mc when its clear that its only Mc and risu .
and the poeple who are so pure that they didnt understand what Hiya implied when "she" said "my existence goes past gender" (ok i dont have anything against pure people , im maybe the problem for this one)

(sorry for the bad english and dont @ me. i just needed to say things on my mind)

Users who are viewing this thread