Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - From Here And On.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this but maybe get an english speaking editor because some sentences are really awkward sounding

Dex-chan lover
I'm very impressed by the princess, for not only recognizing the kingdom's mistake but also showing how responsible she is in managing the whole army to protect the people, big respect

Demon king continue to be likable so far, that's a relief

Thanks for the translations 😁

Double-page supporter
This winged-bitch gonna get herself killed by her own incompetence.
I'm gonna get the RIP for her out of the way right now...

@Riger I have no idea what you're talking about... and I think I want to...

Dex-chan lover
It’s funny that for once the leaders are actually somewhat respectable and sensible... but everyone under them only knows to fuck things up 😂

@Koyomiya, yes. Unfortunately that happens when subordinates don't know what the brass knows and have to act on their prejudices.

Dex-chan lover
The princess of the kingdom, she really looks like Cleopatra that are panicky and cutesy...

Im agree with the DK. Whatever you do, if the persons himself can cancel all your effort in one go, they its fruitless what ever your stance is.
Just seek the root problem (The MC), maybe negotiate or pacify him, or know his weakness so that they will not hinder your effort...

Its that, the DK subordinates are all painless individual who wants to ruled by slapping their but*.

Dex-chan lover
I noticed a ton of basic grammar mistakes this chapter
It should be
Like full of openings instead of full of opening
and watch your manners instead of watch your manner
make sure they're in top shop instead of make sure they're on top shape
get enough rest instead of resting time
where did he escape to instead where did he escaped to

Also the drill bulldozer shovel sounds like the dumbest thing in the world

The Demon King seems like a really good King, pretty much exactly what you would want in a King, he is capable of making rational decisions, doesn't get held up by meaningless pride and arrogance, truly loves his people and thinks about what is best for them when deciding on a course of action. (similar things seem to go for the Princess)

But naturally even with such a good ruler there has to be some shit for brains in a position that has influence. I mean what kind of train of thought is that even :

"What ? He doesn't plan on risking his entire military power for a temporary victory that could be turned around in an instance ? Instead he makes the rational decision that will protect and benefit all of his people, while also keeping his entire military power unscathed and ready to take action, by first trying to take the person that could singlehandedly turn their victory into a defeat out of the equation (and if possible even get him on his side) ?"

"What a weakling, we should overthrow him and then run our entire army into the meat grinder, leading countless powerful demons to a meaningless death and leaving our people vulnerable, because that's how strong people do it!"

@Ranzo The majority of examples you pointed out were correct grammar anyways though.

"Full of openings" is correct.
"Watch your manners" is correct.
This next one I actually checked and it doesn't say "make sure they're in top shop" but instead it says "make sure they're on the top shape". That one however should be "make sure they're in top shape".
"Get enough rest" is also correct.
And finally, "where did he escape to" is correct.

I also 100% agree that drill bulldozer shovel is a stupid name.

Dex-chan lover
The demon king clearly said MC can 1 man purify them but I bet this new thot will not report that to the king's brother.
Prepare for more ass kicking I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread