Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - From Here And On.

Dex-chan lover
Demon king can't move, princess' stuck with load of regrets, and there will be a 3rd party emerge, what a plot

Contributor
@Ranzo Literally all of your examples are basic grammar mistakes, the ones in the chapter are correct for a native English speaker.

Dex-chan lover
The Demon King is competent... but this bitch who was listening even HEARD him state that he could purify all the demons by himself anyway... Who the fuck goes oh he's too afraid to move in on the human kingdom because they got one guy who can mass purify on his own? Man this demon king is a weakling, time to go jump to the battle junkie since the Demon King was clearly lying about a human who was powerful enough to purify an entire army by himself because that's totally a lie... This is just a plot device now

@sventle

while it didnt really explicitly show it in the wn, it implied pretty heavily that
hiya really did r*pe the shit out of her

I mean like usually if the top dog is being careful about a single guy who can wipe out ur entire army... you probably shouldn't take his words for granted. I don't think being careful towards such a powerful existence is cowardly lol.

To be honest if I was that demon king I probably would be tell all those demons if you want to rush to your death fell free to, but leave me out of it. Also part of the reason I say this is I get the feeling that they are going to overthrow him and his brother is going to be an idiot that is going to end up losing most if not all of their army. Also I feel sorry for the princess, it's not her fault that her father is both incompetent and corrupt scumbag.

Damnit thought they were finally going to show the Hiya futa cock scene in the novel

From Here and On, there will be more conflict, that comes from being negligent.

Aggregator gang
Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches, demon bitch. Don't mistake wisdom for weakness.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, wow. This just about got dropped for sexual assault reasons. Even if they waved off at the last moment, it was unexpectedly uncomfortable.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone tell me what the f is happening, i lost track

"This one guy can cast the magic that instantly nukes our entire army all by himself, when it takes an entire civilization's worth of wizards working together to do it normally. We aren't going to invade before we find him, people will just pointlessly die otherwise."

"SOUNDS LIKE WEAKNESS TO ME LET'S RUN A COUP."

Sounds to me like Fulio is getting a few new roommates and that the decision on who to side with in the war is going to be made for him.

Good job, you succubus thot. Now the unstoppable force has a reason to fight and everyone he likes is on the same side.

Dex-chan lover
Demon king thinks its a waste to attack cryroad by sacrificing magic beasts to break the purification magic which makes sense as troops are valuable and MC did kill a lot of their troops by accideent already. How do other demons not see this, or is it because they are just looking to grab power

Users who are viewing this thread