Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - To Each, Their Wishes.

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected somewhat. I assume even if Gaeul even bothered to fight his brother, seeing his reaction to the kick, would have gotten his ass shoved up his own ass. But now our MC will do it instead now.

Contributor
@Riger I agree with you there. Nie Lie is a regressor so the comparison is unfair. The only one I've seen who could do that is Yu Ilhan.

Dex-chan lover
@ChocoMacchia
Here's a ridiculous example of planning ahead for you that no one can ever compare to. Li Qiye from Emperor's Domination.

He spent hundreds of millions of years as a soul trapped in the body of an undying crow monster. He trained xianxia main characters for 'fun' to alleviate his boredom. He flew across the universe over and over, then went back to the grotto where his body was being held to drop off any and all information he gained on that journey. If it exists, he knows about it. He worked together with another guy to literally create the entire system of alchemy.

The whole time he was trapped, he was making plans to get his own body back. For hundreds of millions of years he set up caches, god-like creatures, heroes, and villians alike. All so he would have them nearby when he regained his body, lol. How's that for planning ahead?
Many readers complain that he's quite literally too powerful, too knowledgeable, and skates by his issues far too easily. But isn't that exactly what his hundreds of millions of years of planning was for?

He pisses people off constantly when they ask how he did something insane, knew impossible knowledge, or had incredible skills in alchemy or [insert capability here]. He likes to tell them "I counted it on my fingers and toes", lol. And his reasoning for being able to do all this is usually "Because I'm Li Qiye".

@Riger So, how did he fly across the empty space of the universe? That's what sounds the most interesting for me from this story.

Dex-chan lover
Give the throne and not so good type of a beating but I'll take it

Contributor
@Riger That sounds like an interesting story. I'll pick it up sometimes. The difference is though, he 'knows', and that gives him the upper hand so in this case he's similar to Nie Lie in that way? I was thinking more of characters who could prepare without knowing what would happen.

Dex-chan lover
Gaeul deliberately gave up the throne just to be with Barirosa lmao.

Yeah, that was the plan indeed.

lpe

I like Isekais like that. Not too serious, just light hearted, fun to read. And the romance <3

Dex-chan lover
so pretty much the knight is forced to be with the demon dude, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread