Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - To Each, Their Wishes.

You might give up the throne, but plebs still gotta remember their place. Even if they are your brother

Dex-chan lover
Aaaand Because of the reckless demon lord, the whole demon race almost went extinct.... The ENd

Dex-chan lover
Jealous Uliminus is great, but Uliminus
after she finds out she's been married to Gaeul already for a while while she thought he was just dense about her feelings towards him
is the best.

Double-page supporter
@Riger I'm judging him by what I see in the manga. Anyway, even if internal dialog may sound smart, if his actions are the same as in the novel then I wouldn't consider him smart. He never really anticipated trouble, instead just reacting to everything. A smart character is someone who is proactive, not reactive. See Nie Li from Tales of Demons and Gods. He anticipates problems and prepares for them.

Dex-chan lover
that was unexpected turn of events :D but he kinda made a good choice there. Now he can peacefully spend time in human territory and if sth bad happens MC can just wipe whole demon army.

Dex-chan lover
@Miranox
Choosing someone doing a 'redo' isn't a very good argument of planning ahead. Nei Li didn't plan for crap in his first go through, and pretty much everyone died including him.

Dex-chan lover
Heh that was funny. Didn't expect that. I was surprised for a change...yay!

Dex-chan lover
"I retire, suckers."

New demon lord is gonna act all smug and high on his power, but let's see what he does when he meets the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
That's an amazing development right there. They're going to try and be petty to attack the Demon Lord and get merc'd by our MC.

Soon they will understand the Demon Lord was literally protecting the entire continent by himself, even the human king wasn't helping.

Users who are viewing this thread