Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - To Each, Their Wishes.

@TNT261 if I recall
the hero never gets a redemption arc. He’s basically just the comic relief character who blunders into another crisis, only to somehow blunder his way out of dealing with the consequences.

As for the demons, those competent just defect one by one, mostly going their own way or allying with the human princess behind the scenes. The new demon king gets thoroughly trounced by the human armies and I don’t think the protagonist gets involved. The old demon king never returns, even after the misunderstanding gets resolved.

Dex-chan lover
You got what you deserve shitty heavenly kings. If you believe in your leader fight for him, you shits.

On the other hand, I can respect that former demon king. If they dont want him, gtfo!

Dex-chan lover
I think Gaeul just stepped down and noped right out because he realized it was better to attempt to woe Barb and continue to attempt that alliance that way. Besides, the demons had been blatantly ignoring his orders and arrogantly believe that nothing is going to stop them and thus don't even do their own reconnaissance. You have to remember that Gaeul went out of his way to find the hero to confirm some things because of the bizarre circumstances. What he found was a neutral but overwhelmingly, absurdly, powerful entity whose very existence changes the playing field completely

Group Leader
@ismaelh are you stupid? The heavenly kings let it happen because they thought he would win easily anyways and they couldn't say anything because they were under the contract unable to speak.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, good for geaol. Didn’t let being a king go to his head and think it was more important than his own life. Besides I can’t imagine muscle head like his brother will last long without bein ursurped

Double-page supporter
what a good way to kill the building tension lol. now he can live happily retired.

Ah, the, "Screw you, I quit, answer", something everyone has probably wanted to say at one time or another

lmao good for Gaeul. Hope your retired days will be long 😂🤣

Double-page supporter
wasn't waiting for that tbh. he lookes pretty cool aswell, his brother looks pretty retarded.

Dex-chan lover
love how knows that they wont succeed so he just walks away, the brother is an idiot that the succubus secretary has manipulated easily, and now he can focus in seducing the knight

Dex-chan lover
Gaeus sure is a man of culture XD Meanwhile his 3 heavenly king think: wth happened 🤣 sad that they conscripted with a spell XD

Users who are viewing this thread