Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Time for Two

Dex-chan lover
Sufficiently intelligent riding beasts tend to not like being flirted upon.

The prim and proper outfit is the best one on page 17. The elegant one isn't bad either. Neither is the choice they made.

wait a second rys is wearing lagombi armor lmao
That's what I thought of as well. And I don't even play those games, so I didn't know what it was called.

Dex-chan lover
Daym, the outfit looks very similar to Lagombi Set Armor.
Truly, a wonderful chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So in between chapters here I decided to read the LN. It is… not great. The manga actually splits off from the LN around when Wyne appears (which I think was a good move in retrospect), so I figured I might as well give footnotes for the series for the small set of people who care enough.

Wyne doesn't release any harmful Magicium, they gloss over that entirely.
Her family wasn't wiped out by Flio from Purification, she was the sole dragon left to the Dark Army (maybe because of Flio), she just got hungry, collapsed, and Flio fed her.
They don't focus on the war at all around this point, they instead go to a beach region and stop a pirate invasion or whatever.

Those are differences to the immeditate story, and below I'll give stuff that happens in the future (not sure if it'll converge back or not so I'm separating these). I'll give stuff in roughly chronological order to the current translation, so do be careful or whatever.

Flio and Rys get a pair of twins named Garyl and Elinázse, but from demon blood they're born in a month and are around 5 physically in another month.
Sleip loses the fort from bad decisions from Yuigarde, quits the Dark Army, and ends up effectively marrying Byleri. Also MacTaulo isn't a prick.
Ghozal marries both Uliminas and Balirossa.
Rebellion leader summons a high-level djinn from another dimension to eliminate Yuigarde, djinn's subordinate tries to collect energy for her from hunting Gold-Hair, fails, joins his party. Djinn later decides this world is fun and does the same thing.
Yuigarde tries to hunt the rebellion leader, fails, gets a lot of casualties from it, then quits.
The college builds a primary school where Belano teaches, the twins attend it.
Byleri, Uliminas, and Balirossa all become pregnant, same timeframes as the twins.
Yuigarde joins Gold-Hair's party, changes name to Dawkson, learns what he did wrong and actually becomes better. Meanwhile Phufun appoints Calsi'im Dark Regent after the other two Infernals quit too.
Shadow King and the foxes trick Calsi'im into giving away the castle, Calsi'im asks Flio for help in exchange for the Dark Army signing a treaty with Klyrode.
Calsi'im becomes a good leader, but he's old and starts falling apart. Phufun funds Dawkson and brings him back, Calsi'im appoints him Dark One as he turns into dust (Flio ressurects him though cause OP).
Flio and Rys get another daughter,as do Calsi'im with Tia and Belano with a magic doll that looks just like Flio (do NOT get me started on that please).
The queen is attracted to Garyl (again just ???????), within a year he's almost an adult in body and roughly mind, they get engaged basically.

And that's about it. Dunno why I typed all this garbage out, but hey, maybe one of y'all will get a reaction out of this. idfk

Users who are viewing this thread