Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

In my opinion, this isekai fantasy manga is much better than other generic titles. I'm not saying it's the best but it's more interesting and less cringey

Fed-Kun's army
I live a life of an ordenary person, a regretably plain and boring life.
A life that is so plain you couldnt even label me a person and points, Im probably akin to be background noise.
But even so I have things I yearn for, things that I wish for, that I want.
But might never get.
I want a wife (or even just a dog) to welcome me home when I get back from work late at night, before I collapse of exsaustion and cry my lonly self to sleep.
I regret never having told the woman I loved about my feelings for her, before she got together with another guy that I knew and even supported because friends do that(?).
I live alone, in a semi tuna box style appartment, the rent is cheap (no pets allowed) and I earn enough to get me through a month with a little to spare for a vaccation maybe once a year.
I no office-drone, construction-monkey or factory-slave, Im a simple guy fixing machines and doing maintenance.
I often wish to just meet another human being that understands me, the simple joys of knowing someone is there with you, no need for luxerys or high-end electronics.
(To be honest I own a pretty beefy Gaming-Rig becides the point, I dont have much time to use it any way.)
Just a simple life of appreciation for what you have, what you have earned your self.
Money may buy you happines in the short run, but is it truely happiness if it doesent last?
But also does it matter in this modern age? Will my life haven been worth it?
I know my retirement, if I even get there will be quite meager.
Will I even have children, or furthere see my grand children?
I know my parents werent able to see me grow up, bless them with all the faults they may had.
My sister dosent care, I dont know if she is stronger than me or just simply cold.
Back to the point, if I even have to make one, I want to live my life like Im alive.
Yeah I will stop myself now before I monologue to much.

Dex-chan lover
@ReaVen_LEAD Relatable.......

@Bored_Pray Considering a isekai was the highest voted manga on this site, until it was overtaken by solo leveling, he would be objectively RIGHT. But hey, we're all entitled to our opinions.....

Group Leader
@PsychoJing
That has literally nothing to do with anything. This manga is as generic and cringey as it gets. And isekais have never gotten high ratings, only views.

Dex-chan lover
@Bored_Pray Then what are these?
https://mangadex.org/title/15553/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken
https://mangadex.org/title/24651/saihate-no-paladin
https://mangadex.org/title/22637/otome-game-no-hametsu-flag-shika-nai-akuyaku-reijou-ni-tensei-shite-shimatta
https://mangadex.org/title/17709/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka
https://mangadex.org/title/33085/kage-no-jitsuryokusha-ni-naritakute
https://mangadex.org/title/14048/overlord
High ratings across the board, and views too!

I've read a shit ton of genres on this site and with that very easily fit the bill for "generic and cringey". Honestly 90% of manga is filled with cringey content. I don't understand Japanese comedy, especially in manga, at best it can get you to crack a smile, but it's NEVER funny..

As far as generic goes: that word has been used so much that it's lost all meaning at this point XD (on this site anyway).
Be it Joesi or horror, slice of life or shonen, shōjo or isekai, it's all filled with stuff we've seen before. I don't understand how people can keep reading manga and keep getting so pissed off about all "generic" content in it, then writing a essay about how it's so shit.

While this is tagged as both "isekai" AND "slice of life", it's really just "fantasy" and "slice of life". It's just a nice and comfy manga, that's it. Not everything has to be timeless classic to be considered GOOD. But whatever floats your boat....

Group Leader
@PsychoJing
As I said before, ratings not relevant. And I was the one who said they have high view counts. I looked at the 10 top rated manga, and none were isekai; though again, irrelevant to how generic or cringe they are.
You said "Honestly 90% of manga is filled with cringey content. " BINGO! We nearly come to an agreement! (I argue for 99.99%) "Generic" has both meaning and scale of magnitude. The Japanese entertainment industry has simply become mired in a dank and disgusting place where "generic" is beneficial to sales.

Back to my original point, this manga is objectively above average in its levels of generic and cringe.

Double-page supporter
For those wondering: there will be no harem for the MC. (At least up to the last translated chapter of the novel). Nearly all girls encountered will meet their soulmate, but the MC will only have his waifu and nothing else (some girls will be interested in him but that stop here)

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so much better compared to the novel, At least for now, I fear that as the manga goes on it will also collapse from the sheer stupidity of the story and the bad writing of the author. The story starts out good but it turns into nothing but a shallow joke story with team rocket blasting off again levels of idiocy from the
other hero
. He literally runs around
falling into stupid traps because of his low IQ and gets inadvertently saved over and over again by the mc

Also it turns into a villain of the day story where
some big baddy shows up for a little while acting like the last boss until they run into the mc and get swatted down by his god tier power.

Seriously
The mc is literally god level powerful and nothing is capable of standing in his way, but people and demons and spirits and monsters keep trying

Fed-Kun's army
@Bored_Pray
If you are talking about anime, it went from 'everything we make will print money so let people go insane' to 'oh shit, we can't sell 7000 blu rays at 100$ for 2 episodes, it's a failure'. the only way to guarantee sales is to follow a trend, and most of the time they will pick the safest titles to invest that much money in.

If you want less generic things, read synapses, if the idea sounds stupid as hell, its likely great, because they would never let something generic be publishes with a batshit premise unless it was solid

I don't know about other things, but I like the guy. And the idea that "isekai-ed from even another fantasy world" is brilliant. Over all, I think that it's not great, but not so bad as well. At least, it's readable. There are tons of isekai manga which are worse than this one thousand times yet still popular out there.

I read the light novel and this story actually gets better. Unlike most of them I still enjoy this one, and even the obnoxious hero becomes an enjoyable character.

i'm not sure if i should feel pity for that faker or should i laugh at him? but damn the Demon Lord was surely hoping to get closer to Barirosa someday ehehehe Shipping The Demon lord x Barirosa! :D

Group Leader
This prude's going to pull a Berkut isn't he? because it looks a lot like he's going to

Users who are viewing this thread