Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

uuu, I forgot whether magic can have any effect on our MC, but if he's completely immune to any magic (since he's absorbed and copied them), seems the grand black mage will be another new addition to the party!

I'm kinda sad this is monthly release, but I suppose also fortunate that the story hype is not that strong. So this is perfect for my monthly list~ I love seeing grand-level magic arts in manga

Dex-chan lover
@KaumGao

I doubt that the dark mage will be added to the party.
After all she is only a soul , evil and is possessing another human right now.
So the MC is unlikely to let her continue to possess the woman called Tsuya.

I think the most expected result will be to get the dark mage's soul to leave Tsuya and then to send her off to the afterlife where she should have gone to ages ago.

Double-page supporter
Why cookie cutter isekai with gary stu protaganists get ratings above 8 I'll never understand.

Double-page supporter
@konzolmester Ah, yes. Unbeatable protagonist by chapter 2 and a demon wolf waifu. Truly a masterpiece of the ages.
I'm almost curious as to what other manga you'd rate this high, but I'm too scared to ask. I'd probably facepalm a hole straight through my skull.

This is garbadge isekai trash so I’ll rate 0 to balance out the 6 year olds who like op main characters

Double-page supporter
The reason the ratings on this manga are so high is due to the good character development given to those in the story, not because of the MC’s OPness. In fact, for a majority of the story, the OPness is put to the side in favor of progressing the relationship between our MC and wolf girl and building upon the plot and the world. On top of that, our MC is very mature, this isn’t a harem manga, and there’s a lot of cute fluff. Now, this isn’t to say that there isn’t any ridiculous OPness, but if another Shōnen series in One Punch Man can get an OP MC right, then so can others (not that I’m comparing this to OPM, of course. That web comic/manga is a goddamn masterpiece)

SDK

Yea this manga is actually really refreshing to read, you hardly ever get your expectations wrong in this genre. It really isnt just the standard op isekai which goes through the motions of one trope to another but instead something that's becoming a pretty good story to read. I'd say the rating of 8/10 as of writing this now is pretty accurate.

Dropped, I actually loved this manga because of the previous beat-down but then again, it's just another pussy hero who refused to kill

Read 12 chapters so far. Rating: 3/10
This manga is like a burned porridge dish. Only some of it is edible.

Looks like the usual isekai trash, particularly the beginning however it does have a few redeeming qualities that makes it go from 1 to 3. (Chapter 11-12 made it drop from 4).

The positives:
The story bridges out slightly by presenting the MC's mindset in regards to the desire to remain neutral despite the ongoing conflict. It is further enhanced through the internal dialogue and struggle he might have which is nice to have in order to somehow relate to the decisions made. MC is presented as one who reflects somewhat over things and +1 for anti-slavery approach unlike 99% of the other isekai-trash stories.

Negatives:
A lot of negatives but imo the primary issue (outside it being a quite generic isekai) is that the pacing and the overall foundation for the story. When you remove character progression (either in terms of power or world view) then its no different from watching a children-friendly Sunday show with Superman. And when there a an opening for some character development the author merely skips easily over it - Shounen style, which is unfortunate as it would serve as a premise for character building etc.

tldr: This manga tries to play it safe isekai-wise (shounen elements per usual) and it ends up being watered down. Can't help but wonder who (author vs editor) pushes for these escapism shite-shows.
God damn rating system keeps jebaiting me.

Why is it so hard to some people to just enjoy a manga that dont want to be a masterpiece and change the world?
It is a good read like many isekais are
Just not a master piece
7 overall
8 on the genre

Dex-chan lover
ROFL it's so funny to read all these butthurt comments... seriously, if you don't like it so much why would you read it?

Well, I can somehow understand that this series just barely passed 10 chapters mark, but there's many series with literally hundreds of chapters and every chapter there's people complains how it was shit from the very start… 🤔 Are modern kids so retarded masochists?

The manga is a solid 7/10 for me. By no means a masterpiece, but quite enjoyable.

Furio (MC) is overpowered but in this case it works well, allowing a shift from "I want to get stronger" adventure to "I want to take it easy" slice of life. The story is not driven by his power, but rather by his desire to not get involved in conflict.

Character development for the main couple is fairly noticeable. It's a bit more evident for Lys (love interest), who slowly realizes there are other things to pursue besides power; however it does happen for Furio, specially on Ch11.
(He's generally a pacifist, but he goes on a sadistic and sorrowful rage, "beware the nice ones" style.)

The pacing for the romance is a bit off, I wish it was a bit more gradual. I think the author got it better for the beta couple
(Valirosa/Barirosa and Goruza)
although it's a bit too early to say that.

@zok7404 *GASP* YOU DARE SPEAK OUT YOUR OPINION!!!111!?

source.gif

Users who are viewing this thread