LV999 no Murabito

then @Sanctuario,
Bruh are you mentally challenged for being incapable of differentiating texts of different genres? This manga is literally does not fall on the "Isekai" category.

I can choose what kind of language I speak in the internet; this is not an English class so piss off will ya xd

@Sanctuario I'm not really hung up about it, I just rewrote my first comment because I sounded like an "uneducated plebian". You had the bravado in the past comments so I called you out, although not in the best way possible xd; but if you're acting like an elitist, then why can't I?

"fucking retarded" sure is a mean insult, but I didn't mean harm, it's just how I talk in the internet, just like how you call your friends "jack-ass" when they did/said something stupid; and if you're assuming someone else's English capability based on that, then you sure are a close-minded elitist.

Actually, don't even bother that I called you out for insulting you when you insulted other people as well. "Why do most people in this site have no taste?", doesn't this sound familiar? Yes, this sounds elitistic as you can get. Looking at the context too, you seem butthurt as hell when other people called this manga out for being bland :thinking:

Welp, I should put a stop here before this gets out of hand.

Edit: Now you realise how hypocritical you are mate; nice move on editing your comments to save face. Whoops, I'm being a hypocrite rn since earlier I said "Welp, I should put a stop here before this gets out of hand."

Well atleast I'm aware, unlike someone :eek:megathonk:

Dex-chan lover
The gimmick isn't as mysterious as the author would like. The sudden escalation, rise in stakes, and the antagonist reveal in the second town feels rushed and trying to switch back to a light-hearted get-rich-quick arc is too tonally bipolar. We already have a large supporting cast but only 2 or 3 of them are developed at all. The protagonist is fairly bland as well. Can't really say anything really stands out as well done.

chapters got removed literally within minutes of me starting to read this series

from championscans' website:

Fgw0KR7.png

:edit:
this probably shouldn't be in the series comments but i know there's gonna be a bunch of people posting here asking what happened to the chapters

Double-page supporter
@dankdevice I must say this is getting pretty hilarious for me.

I mean- everything was 'fine', nobody did ANYTHING before that whole drama broke out, there was literaly not a single straightforward declaration "hey peps, so guess what, we're moving out from MD/XYZ". Not a single one. And after day-0 bam- suddenly everyone planned this for MONTHS. And not 1 or 2, no no nonono- 8 months. I'm surprised they haven't announced something like 2 years or so. Isn't this a bit suspicious? 8 months of planning-nothing and suddenly half of major scanlation groups getting out from MD because some stupid out-of-the-context post made more as a joke. Better yet- all of them just don't understand this very basic concept- even if MD manage bay a miracle to go legit, another MD will be born anew in short amount of time- just like how batoto close and MD came to life.

Best tl;dr is @kn1000a post which I'm quoting below:
For those who didn't know or follow this drama from day one:
It all started from a snipe of Anjou-san manga a few days ago. Hatigarm was the one scanlating that series, then another unknown group (Facepalm) stole the march and called out scanlation begging for money = scamming in their credit page of the chapter. Which is not all true, I will admit. What I do find distasteful is how Meraki and the gangs handled this drama. Meraki wanted to "defend their friend (Hatigarm) reputation" by commenting on the drama directly in the chapter's discussion. MD mods warned that since comments about the drama will sidetrack the actual chapter discussion, they will remove those drama comments if necessary. MD mods suggested either respond through a credit page of their own, or making a post on their own website. Sounds pretty reasonable to me; it's not like MD is siding with either side, they're just telling groups to handle this matter outside of MD's moderation areas. The sniping group was the smart one, unfortunately the "victims" aren't.

What followed is Meraki getting pissed about not being able to argue in the comment section (it sounds as childish as it is). Which Meraki then decided to leave MD. Then either Meraki or JB (all friends of Hatigarm apparently) told Hatigarm to remove their Anjou-san chapters. Things heat up, and discussion with the MD mods resulted in nowhere (otherwise we won't have this shit going on). JB and the gangs started to gather around an anti-MD brigade to find any excuses to make MD the devil and therefore making their leave a noble cause. Unfortunately, reality is much different than their fantasy and people saw through it instantly, lol.

Let's address the big issue: Money.
Not every scanlator is greedy, and the opposite is true as well. All scanlators have different motives, just like how an artist might enjoy drawing on Twitch for people to enjoy the process together, and another artist might only be doing paid commissions only. It is fine if donation is ONE of the reasons you do the hobby. However, there is a line to draw when money is the sole reason your group exists. When groups started using 10+ days delay, putting ads on all their sites, and even claiming they need $50 buck a week for a volume of manga (when in reality it is around 300 yen, or $3), it gets ridiculous. Sure as hell doesn't look like a non-profit group. Sounds to me like they want all the clicks and views on their site as much as possible. Wait, when has this become an issue about site stat and donation when the goal should've been for the readers?

Sniping
Kinda funny that all of this came from a single sniping drama. MD going legit and whatnot is just one of the excuses they want to use to distract readers; they themselves know that MD is not even close to going official like Fakku or CR, just as most of us do. It all came down from butthurting groups. One of the thing I like about MD is there are competition. Scanlation should always be for the community no matter what drives you. I used to be an ignorant reader as well, but I also picked up the task and decided to help out people to get their manga out faster. If someone snipe me (and have good quality), sure I will even let them take the project. I don't understand the mindset of monopolizing a series; isn't the end goal to let there be good releases for the readers to read? The fans would be happy, and so should be the scanlators since their series can be taken care off by another group with good standards.

Oh, you're telling me that's not the real end goal? You're saying it's for internet karma and clicks and money?? That can't be right, no one is shameless enough to do that...

There are a LOT of manga out there to scanlate, and of course everyone goes for the popular stuff. Getting raws before the official release, argue about snipes, throwing a fit when MD couldn't protect you from the snipers (who are technically also scanlators because y'know, they too scanlated), then claim MD is lying and not "for scanlators". Grow up and get a real job. You guys are the immature ones for not solving this matter privately or ignoring the trolls/snipes. It's the internet, if you get hurt over every bit of drama you will have a bad time and should just cancel that Comcast subscription. All of this drama are the same old shit recycled 10 times every few months. You want donations and fame? Be my guest, but when you start to cry about your monopolized manga, and start up drama out of nothing, you are looking for fingers pointing at you.

But what about my time, effort, and money to scanlate? How can I pay for stuff if I don't get my donation and ad revenues?!
Just like any hobbies, some requires more effort and money than another. If you cannot afford scanlating without begging or resorting to shady measures, then take this advice: Retire already. No one and nothing is forcing you to do scanlation. If you are no longer doing this out of a passion for the community, and would rather chase fame and power, then it's time to stop. Go get a real job irl and climb the ladder there. Stop scamming people out of their pockets. Grow up and stop throwing a fit whenever you pride and monopolies are hurt.

Good thing you decide to leave, our community doesn't need greedy bastards like you. We will donate and continue to support groups that support and work to better this community.

Not much lost with this dropping off anyway, tbh. Pretty bad manga.

As far as the drama, it is what it is. I won’t comment too much. Everyone is in the wrong at some angle.

Has anybody still kept following this series since the English translations were dropped?

@bosswoman you can find the chapters on other sites , its just mangadex that wont upload because they care about scanalators, other sites dont give a fuck and rip them off and upload it on their sites, i haven an account on another site where i have all the mangas that arent uplaoded on mangadex anymore, if the scanaltors thought people would read on their site they are retarded

Oh well, guess I will do the same thing I did with all the other projects scanlators refused to post here and stop reading this as well. They are nuts if they think I am going to visit their shitty individual websites to read this.

Imma just wait for them to realise how dumb they are to get greedy and start posting the chapters back on sites like these

@fletterman Nah, that's cool. I'll just use some other aggregate.

I noticed on another comment your leaving MangaDex had nothing to do with money, so what was your reason?

Users who are viewing this thread