LV999 no Murabito

you know what is just the best about this is that our protag is not the strongest he may be the strongest right now but their are plenty of people that have the potential be stronger and I also love the fact that the author reailzes this as well and plays on it

Dex-chan lover
they really spent like 2 and a half chapters bathing and expo dumping

I'm reading it again after a break of 2-3 years, and, damn, im going to stop smoking to be alive when this manga will end.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the tag still ongoing? Should be completed because the source is completed. Or incomplete because there is no official raw link.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, what if he levels after this? This shitty system might not be able to accommodate more than 3 digits. He might wrap around to level 1, or even worse, gain a glitchlike ability and get transported to another world
L1000 Villager

Contributor
Why is the tag still ongoing? Should be completed because the source is completed. Or incomplete because there is no official raw link.
Looks like it's still going, Volume 17 came out 2 days ago and Bookwalker doesn't have it marked as complete.

Supporter
Good God, the translation in the later volumes is unreadable. I'm in volume 14, and I'm thinking of dropping. Looks like if I can make it through one more volume, sometime else is translating.

- _ -

So painful and confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread