Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 14, 2018
Messages
6,978
I like how starting with really interesting and smart psychological dramas, the author eventually just came to some complete surrealism and very strange fetishes. Really the path of the 21st century Go Nagai.
 
Active member
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
11
Maybe this manga will be about cancer and loss. I think it will be interest if so.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Dec 28, 2024
Messages
31
It is very hard to face a family member's pain, and even make art about that. This is super expressive so far
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
1,945
Coming into a room, seeing a family member that you haven't seen in a long time... your memories of what they looked like, pulling the curtain back and seeing the emaciated form, hooked up to machines - the machines keeping them alive - you want to claw back the image you had of them just a moment ago. Seeing it doesn't feel real, like being in a movie. The sickness in pit of your stomach, the smell of disinfectant, medicine and excrement. "You feeling well?" it honestly feels embarrassing as you say it, but you don't know what else to say, you already know the answer to that question.

I don't know if I can do this one Oshimi-sensei... it's a bit too real.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top