Machida-kun's World

Dex-chan lover
I hope one day to read a similar manga to machida-kun no sekai

Its really heartwarming and I enjoyed reading chapter after chapter. Will def reread this sometime in the future whenever I feel down. The feelsgoodman while reading this manga are over 9000 for sure.

MD@Home
10/10 mango.

The good ones are always so short but it's always nice when it wraps up well. Will definitely reread some day.

zstrf03
Oh, nice one, you tried to smuggle an insult there - too bad it was little too immature and unsophisticated to actually pass. Projecting much? Seriously, get out of your basements people, and maybe do some adult life larping . At times i get a good chuckle out of how sheltered various readerships in genre specific communities are, but mostly it's just annoying ("i want my MOE, kissu and good ending, NOW"). I probably should've been more specific and emphasize, that i meant people with moderate amount of life experience that don't confide themselves exclusively to already known environment. To not realize that humans differ temperamentally over the age, let's say, fifteen, is failing. Or, that people like Machida, ie those rare beings that are extremely agreeable and fairly conscientious (also possibly quite low in openness, but that doesn't matter here), get chewed by ALL others that score lower on the scales associated with those particular traits, no matter their personal ethics. It's immaturity.

"Logic aside" - what logic sir? Because there isn't any way to attribute any logic value to your statements. Both in formal and informal sense.

goronyanpai
I don't know whether i got exactly what you meant, but to address (what i think is) your main point - my suspension of disbelief didn't last with this series. Both my personal experience and studies show, that adults like Machida do not exist (or just don't exist in practical sense, which is, most of us won't meet them during our lifetimes). It's good to hold the ideals to aspire to in contemporary culture, or culture in general, and i can get acquainted with them in works, that are removed a little farther away from reality (myths, bible, children cartoons, other types of manga, different kinds of fiction) than this one. But when you throw Jesus-like (not really in the strict sense, but that comparison helps to deliver my point) character into otherwise realistic, slice-of-life environment, i "just can't". It doesn't work, not for me at least.

And to reiterate what i've said in the beginning, because most triggered rage fags seemed to skip after the first paragraph - if this series does something positive for your well-being, good for you. I just don't see the appeal - not in character(s), not in the story and definitely not in it's execution. There, happy?

Machida-kun push the people around him to be good. even people who read his story got inspired by his action.
Goodbye Machida kun.

>thinking this fictional story isn't realistic enough because consistently nice people don't exist

I want to feel sorry that you haven't left your mom's basement enough to interact with genuinely nice people before, but this mad nerd rant is so entertaining that I just can't bring myself to. Just because you thought you were a nice guy who got bullied in middle school doesn't mean that all people who are nice are necessarily going to end up the same way lol.

>thinking this fictional story isn't realistic enough because consistently nice people don't exist

Lol. Neat straw man - if longer forms overwhelm you, it may be a good time to actually upgrade your reading levels beyond those required in elementary school. Because you know, stuff gets more complex as you get older. That, or you'll get left behind. Or maybe you already were.

...then again, that's what i get for trying to communicate with someone with a level of cognition of a dolphin. My bad.

I want to feel sorry that you haven't left your mom's basement enough to interact with genuinely nice people before, but this mad nerd rant is so entertaining that I just can't bring myself to.
Nice, throwing my insult back at me. Fourth grade level classic, top notch stuff. But it really starts to get weirdly specific.

...and it's actually adorable, that you think it's okay to mention your inability to empathize in a thread for this particular manga. Not much overall awareness, huh?
Just because you thought you were a nice guy who got bullied in middle school doesn't mean that all people who are nice are necessarily going to end up the same way lol.

Lololol. That is so, so ridiculously distinct, that i can't help but laugh. Where did middle school came from, your past?

(hint: don't answer - i don't give a shit)

Well then, it's been a waste of time, now in more ways than one. Don't melt, snowflakes. There are much worse things waiting behind your doors, than people disagreeing with what you like on the internet.

Ame

Contributor
dont-feed-troll.jpg

Seriously, this is a pleasant, heartwarming manga about being kind to other people. One of my favorites and one of the last places I want to see people insulting one another.

Don't give attention to someone desperate for it.

I am glad people enjoyed this and got influenced even a little bit about it.
Be nice to each others and See you next time people.

Lololol. I love how preaching about being-nice-to-each-other Machida readers were the first to start throwing insults, and then throw accusations about trolling. So much for transformative properties of fiction or self-awareness, huh?

You're welcome to address each or any of the points that i originally made, but if you can't or are unable to, then you should probably shut the fuck up. You're reading manga about either smart Forrest Gump, or retarded Sakamoto, so have some perspective. All three of them are basically visitors from another planets.

Users who are viewing this thread