Machida-kun's World

I love this manga!! Such a wholesome read. I found that it completely warmed my heart. I feel like I want to look at the world the same as machida-Kun šŸ„° I hade a lot of fun reading the comments while reading it too. It felt like we are all friends cheering him on. Felt like a little community šŸ’›

This manga really makes my day!
Itā€™s not common to see a shoujo with the main character being male so I was quite skeptical at first since every story with a male lead Iā€™ve seen was all about ecchi and stuff (And why do male characters in shoujo always have to be the typical famous cool boy or even a playboy? It just feels really boring). But seeing the world through Machida-kunā€™s perspective was a beautiful heart-warming experience. Every characters is adorable and the story is well written. Everytime he makes someone happy I feel happy as well. I adore the world a little more after reading this manga.
Hope there will be more shoujo with the main character being male like this.

Fed-Kun's army
What a wholesome manga!! No annoying misunderstandings, just a lot of heartwarming insight and funny characters. Thank you for translating!

Very wholesome manga. I wish that everyone else who has yet to read this, to try it out and enjoy it.

I really enjoyed it, because it brought back my old memories of my past, could say it gave my heart little of a tingling sensation.
Hope that no matter what, that people remember to always be kind to others, even if you might not agree with another person based on opinion, atleast show the respect and kindness you'd show to your close family members.

Now and then I come back just to re-read this series when I'm feeling down. It's such a wholesome, feel-good series and if you're tired of bullshit drama then definitely crack this one open.

Fed-Kun's army
what an amazing manga!!!!
i love this from the start
no toxic no useless drama
the characters and the plot make my life brighter, make me positive and make me wanna cherish about everything surround me.

Reading this gave me all the fuzzies. Grateful I discovered it, made me love the characters as if they were close friends. Definitely great.

Users who are viewing this thread