Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shite Shimatta

More chapters plis. I love the OPness(festival) of the mc. Honestly, anything with the MC being OP will attract me. I'm lame 😅

Group Leader
FYI for people who just start this series the first 3-4 chapters I did are pretty rough since I had never used a real Photoshop before but based on feedback and my personal opinion I think now I'm at least close to achieving mediocrity.

Group Leader
@toby860 https://mangadex.org/title/22900/kawaiikereba-hentai-demo-suki-ni-natte-kuremasu-ka it's an alternate title so the title isn't displayed in the search but it's the only manga that comes up when you search "would you fall in love with a pervert"

Oh I didn't realize that was the one that was I'm already reading it and I'm waiting for the next chapter

Double-page supporter
did the site break it gave a kamehameha page then it dissapeared into a different chapter now 14 and 15 are the same

Double-page supporter
ok wtf i get a non loading page when i refresh it jump in story

Group Leader
@aberdeus sorry I think the site got a bit wonky. The Spanish xlation has 11+ as volume 2 but the official xlation has chapter 9 as the end of volume 1 (corresponding with chapter 13 here) so I think when I jumped volumes and chapter numbers at the same time it got confused.

Is this a new Yu Yu Hakusho, It's got Kuwabara, and the female lead is like Yusuke.

Users who are viewing this thread