Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

What a smart dude, taking his jacket off so the paramedics don't have to

Masanido-kun should spend more energy on graduating high school though...

Dex-chan lover
oof good at cooking and looks buff too... oh dont forget he is handsome without his fake uhh hair thing... damn this is a husbando candidate...

oh ya is it only me that thinks he is just a little bit masochistic? i mean he likes kayo to an extend right? or is that just him knowing that kayo is alot more dangerous than anything that exist... hmm kayo is being a tsun sadistic tho... weirdly cute

Aggregator gang
You know, the first panel of the next chapter is going to be him crushed into the wall lol. or passed out on the floor again.

btw, I hope its not implying earlier that Kayo is in love with him (the Tsundere way?) Cause god no. At most she looks to consider him as a friend. You notice she looks after her friends? hence why she left tits for brains alone to be with her friend. That was the underlying message. You would think if Kayo loved someone, it be someone whos more baddass than her.

Dex-chan lover
page 8 : i guess their parents 's friends were gathering at their house to have a Tea Ceremony , so the 2 kids was kicked out of their house to go play outside .

the manga in the credit page is Tsuiteru Kanojo . and when i searched in mangadex , there are 3 different manga-s with the same name "Tsuiteru Kanojo" , what the hell ? what about copyright laws for name in japan ?

Fed-Kun's army
The M for Masanido stands for Muscles 💪
and the o in Masanido means over, as in you life bitch!!!

Users who are viewing this thread