Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Manna from heaven, thanks for the translation!

I hope Masanido don't turn out to be a masochist from all the hits he's been taking from Kayo

Dex-chan lover
"If Boku no Hero Academia was about murdering the students" Now, that doujin sounds fun.

its nice and all but what about translating black gakkou too ?

Aggregator gang
I really hope she got angry cause her properly had been touched. Dont want it to become some drama love shit when theres no reason too.

@Velsy she does have normal-people feelings under that boiling sea of rage. I think she actually does like him, in her own way.

Dex-chan lover
in cover pages , on top left corner is "Tankoubon sell 200,000 volumes" or something .

the tag "harem" should be added .

the harem of the punk boy : 3 magical girls , monster girl , reporter girl , the female pikachu , l0li girl , shota boy .

page 18 : she only gives him an indirect kiss , i want to see a direct kiss .

Dex-chan lover
credit page : talentless nana is more better than boku no hero academia .

I guess the author came up with the ideas for nana manga after he had watched/read :

- boku no hero academia .
- x-men first class .
- x-men apocalypse .
- x-men dark phoenix ( x-men films without Wolverine and Deadpool are totally garbage ) .

these stories made him fuking hate the annoying , obnoxious mutants so he wrote a story about a cute girl slowly tortures and murders some mutant brats .

i hate those stories above too , so Nana is 1 of my favorite manga-s .

I cant even finish chapter 1 of ZERO academy , the art is terrible , the main character is a brat , a weakling , a crybaby , a ZERO loser with an ugly face with stupid , big , girly eyes . Garbage , trash , rubbish .

You know you are a loser when you are bullied by some other mutants , freaks , weirdos , henta! brats , lol . It is like the opposite of X-Men , in which normal humans bully mutants .

Page 23 of chapter 1 of ZERO academy : that doesnt look like "saving" to me , it looks more like the giant freak is carrying the corpses of innocent peoples back to his stinking cave to eat them .

Page 26 : Hugging a chair is the greatest way to show affection to her son ? Stupid . To show her love , the mother should pin her son down to the floor and crush him with her b00bs , lol .

lol lololololololol .

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames Nobody asked how you felt about Hero Academia, but you sure told us anyway. Your description of Talentless Nana kind of makes it sound pretty awful but the summary for it sounds alright, so I'm assuming you aren't doing it justice.

Users who are viewing this thread