Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

I hope you can find someone to help you with the English proofreading, but I'm so glad, either way. It's coherent enough to understand, for the most part :D Huzzah!

The author was opposed to his manga's scanlation and it's also licensed. I'm pretty sure that this needs to be taken down.

Dex-chan lover
It'll be taken down if the author/publisher asks to again. Until then, we can assume they don't care technically.

Contributor
Nothing is as effective a form of free advertisement as scanlations are.
Piracy is almost inevitable in this day and age but without it the number of potential customers that even know about a series is much much smaller.

Go ahead and buy the official releases if they're available

it doesn't need to be taken down
just maybe find another series is you want
honestly with image, and translation quality issues like this it really isn't any threat to the official release.

Dex-chan lover
It's understandable enough, but most of all, thanks for picking this up.

And I've bought my fair share of official english releases after reading an illegal scanlation. Hell, I've even bought a few raws because a series doesn't have an official english release. It's free advertising.

Thank you for the hard work
If you want to send me the translation for correcting the spelling and grammar feel free to send me a pm
Still though, good job

Dex-chan lover
@Thomaster Feel free to take a look yourself over here, this isn't breaking any rules that I'm aware of so it doesn't need to be taken down. The scanlation only stopped last time because the dude working on it decided to do that. At any time, someone else could have started scanlating this and uploading here. Even while that guy was doing so as well. Now, somebody has decided to do this seres again and upload here. That's all there is to this.

Thanks a lot for picking this one up!

You can open a discord server and ask people to help you

I really wanted to say thanks so much but
Shit scanlating when there are perfect scans already translated in mexican here on mangadex
You censor fuck so the manga is clearly not for you consdering how many cuss words it has.
The translation was shit, you can't do much japanese and you can't do much english either.
Please don't do anymore Rasamoto93, this is a great manga and it shouldn't be done by you. Either let it die or wait until somebody thats both better and cares about this great manga does it from Spanish to English, ie any American that can stop eating burgers long enough to do it.

Thank you so much for continuing this series

Don't worry about your poor English, it's better than nothing and it's easily fixed by getting a proofreader

Aggregator gang
Time for a bad grammar tag. If you're translating from japanese into your native language and then into english you might want to find someone more proficient at that translation to be an editor for you.

@Glomoro
So... This is a licensed series that is being translated and distributed, but it's still free game? (This is a chapter that already is officially translated)
Unless the official translation is complete garbage, I feel as though this is on the wrong side of the law as well as morally questionable.

@Thomaster no, it is VERY MUCH not. The reason the previous scanlator stopped was because the author of this series SPECIFICALLY asked them to if I recall.
@Rasamoto93 I appreciate your efforts and I am VERY supportive of scanlation, but the author asked the previous scanlator to stop scanlating this into english if I recall, and it's important to respect that.

A lot of Japanese mangaka really like scanlations, and I feel like respecting the wishes of those who ask for them to stop is the best way to make the rest continue to approve of them.

Basically, the author never said to take down the english scanlations, BUT, they very politely asked people to stop making new ones.

Dex-chan lover
@Thomaster @belades Someone already mentioned this, but everything on this site that doesn't specifically have its author/publisher's permission to be here is already "on the wrong side of the law as well as morally questionable." If you have a problem with this at any level, you might as well not visit this site anymore. I'm aware of like three things offhand that actually have permission to be here, out of hundreds in my follows.

Users who are viewing this thread