Machigatte Ita no wa Oredattanda. - Oneshot

Played like a damn fiddle, well she's gonna haunt him forever anyways so what's the difference

the MC could've just been like "no...YOU'RE stuck with me. now that we can touch each other, I can kick your ass and torture you for eternity without the consequences that I would've had when we were alive...you're such an idiot."

thats not the worst she could have done to be honest.

Imagine getting haunted with no escape, just a simple thing like regularly scheduled jump scares would ensure he couldn't function in society anymore and would most likely be admitted to a mental asylum

If she really wanted to fuck with him, she would have paced her haunting in a way that made him recover from time to time, only to then increase the pressure suddenly again. Also make it so that he is suicidal but also under professional watch, so he has no easy way of killing himself.

Once he inevitably will finally die, his mental state will have detoriated to mush, and she won't be in risk of afterlive revenge

7/10 not enough Mental Trauma, Ghost Girl needs to level up

this had me crying at their little date and all that stuff, when the ending came i was shocked. props to the author for making a story that messed with my feelings. also the art was cute

Users who are viewing this thread