Machikado Mazoku - Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter. Nice seeing Shamiko getting better with her magic rod and getting more obvious with her Momo lust.

Now if she could use the Rod of Makes Your Hair Grow on herself because I want to see runaway sheep Shamiko and then Momo unable to resist fluffing her.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

we didnt get to see the run away sheep shamiko but getting to see long haired momo evens it out methinks

and just a side thought but im kinda curious what ancient crystallized energy bone broth would taste like... i imagine salty

Dex-chan lover
god makes me so happy every time a new ch comes out for this series

another cute ch

looking forward to the next

Dex-chan lover
Shamiko's power has extended to altering other people's physical appearances. This adorable goat is actually very dangerous! It's good that she's only interested in fetishizing her friend, and not interested in causing mischief.

Dex-chan lover
Momo having to use the scissors with the wrong hand is filling my southpaw heart with sympathy and understanding :[ I did end up buying a pair of left handed scissors recently, they work surprisingly well! Also, Shamiko is right, the long ponytail looks really good on her, she should definitely give it a try.

Double-page supporter
Momo having to use the scissors with the wrong hand is filling my southpaw heart with sympathy and understanding :[ I did end up buying a pair of left handed scissors recently, they work surprisingly well! Also, Shamiko is right, the long ponytail looks really good on her, she should definitely give it a try.
Hmm? Is Momo left handed? I don't remember where that is mentioned if so

Dex-chan lover
Hmm? Is Momo left handed? I don't remember where that is mentioned if so
She is, I don't have every chapter off the top of my head, but it's been mentioned several times.
f9604b90a52ef1e839fbce34f9d5f6d0857ef259.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread