Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 39 - Sunset Oath! The Road Ahead for us Fellow Demons

Dex-chan lover
I always heard "Protecting the city" but as far as i'm concerned, nothing serious really happen so far and the only time Momo did use her powers to save alive, it was Shamiko's one in the first chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Momo subtly copped a quick feel on Shamiko's boob. I did not know this was proper goat handling behavior.

Shamiko, don't worry about your eye juice: Momo's smile gave me some as well.
I think I love these dorks almost 1/10th as much as they love each other. So in other words, a lot.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those times I wanted Lilith to actually say what she wanted to say, it was funny when Momo stopped her before, but in serious moments she should just let Lilith talk.

And Momo just unceremoniously changed her hair clips permanently in the middle of page 10 from one panel to another? I was expecting something bigger considering how big of a deal the first change of hair clips was.

And we already knew Shamiko would make Momo weaker, but making her a vassal also consumes her ether body? That's a bigger problem that I have no idea how Shamiko is gonna solve even if she becomes stronger. No wonder she started crying.

At least Momo's smile was beautiful but I feel the previous chapter was a stronger ending to the volume than this one. I hope the old transformation from Momo doesn't come back, it only brings her bad memories, darkness peach is more fitting for her and gives her a positive feeling to transforming.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
The Shamilator specifically wanted to use the word "Ane" instead of "Sis", btw. Not sure what he's gonna say about it.

@Joerailgun
“Ether” or “aether” is the fifth element in the classical western elements (earth, fire, air, water, and aether), it’s what the Greeks believed the gods breathed instead of air, and was also the name scientists in the 1800s gave to a hypothetical substance that filled outer space, before discovering that space was just a cold lifeless void. So basically magic-space-god energy.
Either that or it’s a transparent, highly flammable liquid. Sounds a bit less likely for a magical girl to be made of though.

Aggregator gang
Shamiko understood her weight of responsibility now, even further than what she had expected.

i wanna see bleach-like manga centered around fighting with fish now.

Users who are viewing this thread