Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 39.9 - Volume 4 Introduction

Dex-chan lover
You all thinking that Shadow Mistress' Drip drip won't be good but we all know that move will completely defeat Momo

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Divination and fortune telling are great. And I love that Riko's outfit in the relationship chart.

Dex-chan lover
Sata Anri is such a great saleswoman,
Shamiko and even Momo fell for her advertising

Momo bullies Shamiko, my favorite.
Satanri is pure evil saleswoman material.
Ogura's bio... "It's A, but sometimes I forget and think it's B, I wonder why?" Is... is that a hint of foreshadowing? Holy shit Itou, you are scary.
I will never call Riko "Lico", no matter how much it gets pushed. Either way she is hilarious, especially with Momo. Though what a hypocrite Momo is, not drinking rainbow liquid after making Shamiko drink an entire bottle of it. lol

Nice diagram, and that "touch fluffy tail" 😆. Shamiko probably would not have a hard time getting permission.

BTW was Ogura making a nerve agent? Nasty...

https://mangadex.org/chapter/738704/4

I'm still not sure if Momo was trying to help Shamiko or if she was teasing her.
Leaving that aside I adore the double meaning in Momo's description.

On one side, it refers to how thw Momo's oath of protecting the smile of Shamiko and her decision to support her in protecting the city, made her the vassal of Shamiko in an emotional sense.

And on the other side, it refers to that she literally became in the vassal of Shamiko spiritually, since her spirit became elementally dark.

@BugDemon

I think it has long been clear that Momo is a hypocrite. I still remember this scene. https://mangadex.org/chapter/695238/11

Also, I would like to mention that after reading your comment, I realized that this chapter really highlights several of the character traits.

Shamiko's obsession with special attacks
Momo's teasing. That oscillate between those made on purpose and those born of their density.
The ... something of Shirosawa
The way Lico always bothers Momo either consciously or unconsciously
Anri's "malice"
And the potential danger that is Ogura.

Dex-chan lover
powder?........................blackpowder(gunpowder)? . that thing can be used for high explosives bomb too.
its lethal move indeed

Now that I look at it - Anri-chan is hot and really cute too + she has best blood type + she is into sports

@saredesu
She still works at the cafe sometimes. It's supposed to be for the sake of getting more info on the city's going-ons, but it's mostly a well paid part-time job for Shamiko.
Poor Momo, having to bear without her goat for some weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread