Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 51 - Coming to Light! The Truth Behind the Tangerine Colored Curse

Ugallu the cuddle demon of cuddly cuddles who needs cuddles and I want to cuddle because she is cuddly and sad and cuddly.
Asking for a friend, does anyone know how to get a life size plushie of Cudallu Ugallu?
Would settle for the specific summoning ritual.
She so fluffy.
*dies*

Dex-chan lover
Can we talk about loli Momo in bunny outfit? I think that deserves a whole spin off!
Kirara... always cute girls doing cute stuff, even if the cute stuff is summoning a fucking demon lo/

Double-page supporter
I was prepared for the worst, so acknowledging the Niconico award with the translated tweet was actually very nice. Too bad no one who learned about it through this specifically will know that it's Shamiko's fault.

Ugallu is a nice familiar girl, albeit too simple minded... I'm looking forward to the re-summon.
BTW, what animal is she supposed to be? red panda? racoon?

PD: I wouldn't mind more bunny suit Momo either.

Ugallu is a qt and deserves lots of love from her teenage single mom. The "She is doing a Nelson hold on chaos!" line had me rolling.

Lilith, as usual, is useless. But Anri is not. I'm amazed how good she is.... just think about it. She ran to Mikan's appartment in the middle of the night, just because she didn't respond to her texts. Anri instinctively knew that Mikan was going to skip town and wanted to actively stop her. That's our Satan!

The Momo bullying never stops. Poor Peach. Mikan is so savage when she doesn't have to worry about the curse. Anyway, I like that everyone contributes. Mikan ordering Ugallu not to disappear and keep trying, Momo coming up with the idea to resummon her and
Shamiko getting everyone else together to go through with Ogura's plan next chapter.

@Evron Lion, actually.

Dex-chan lover
Incidentally, I want to point out that Ugallu's presence is... interesting, if you step back and look at the larger mythological context. Even if she isn't the mythological one.

Basically, I have a theory that Marduk is the divine god behind every oppression of demons in this setting. If Ugallu exists in this setting, that might mean the dark goddess Tiamat once did too before he killed her. Regardless, I'd stand up and cheer if we could see Shamiko ultimately bring that patriarch to his knees.

Probably not that kind of story though.

It is interesting to think that the reason Anri is able to go inside Mikan's room is due to the broken door which destroyed by Momo back at ch. 44. The level of detail in this manga is just fascinating to me.

Dex-chan lover
"Attack! Attack! Mikan safe, I did good! I'm a good girl!"

*sob*

Yes, you're a very good girl, little familiar.

It seems to me that Momo "accidentally" puts a hand on Shamiko's boobs more than once.

Users who are viewing this thread