Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 66 - New Heights! The Shiny New Peachy Form

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean we are that far ? Isn't the last raw chapter 71 ?

@Lilliwyt
Chapter 72 just came out. Anyway, that's 6 chapters ahead + 2 months hiatus by Itou. 8 months is a long ass time.

what did momo do ? change magical girl form to same outfit as fell to darkness or something?

Dex-chan lover
So those strings of Momo's darkness outfit that Shamiko was so eager to untie are actually panties strings. I must say Momo has pretty bold underwear down there. I wonder if she's wearing such fancy panties on regular basis or it's part of her dark side version.

@lazzuly
She gave up on new uniform thing and just uses her "darkness form" style as her magical girl appearance. Everybody likes it (especially Shamiko) and this darkness form fulfill its goal to make Momo agile.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought it was a waste to not use the color pages to give us a proper look at Momo's new outfit, but seeing the whole thing I appreciate the thought that went into that.

LIke both halves of the outfit have issues but the top half's are less obvious so you don't fully realize how bad it is until the full reveal on page 11.

Users who are viewing this thread