Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 66 - New Heights! The Shiny New Peachy Form

Lmao i love how Shamiko only pretends to cover her eyes with her hands. We all know that you were peeking right through that gap, you sneaky demon!

"It'll be the end if that ever happens"- is this foreshadowing? Will the series end with exhibitionist-outfit ShamiMomo? I would love that!

Dex-chan lover
Love how it's mostly a fanservice chapter but still gets a lot of progress done in it's way.

Thanks for the update as always <3

Dex-chan lover
Does Shamiko somehow think that others won't notice how blinded with lust she is for Momo and what a raging fangirl she is for magical girls in general?

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting Momo has breasts. Like, I somehow thought she was totally washboard flat. Wouldn't have minded her using Lilith's design at all. Regular darkness form is fine though!

Dex-chan lover
Who in this series doesn't know Momo and Shamiko are an item? Daddy Box does. Are Ryo and her mom the only ones who don't know?

Fed-Kun's army
Momo putting so much thought into it but getting pouty at the response sure was cute, but I agree, the darkness version is best. Shamiko trying to catch it on tape, heh.

Shamiko has never been hornier than in this chapter. When Momo was stripped she glimpsed between her fingers and when she got put into that terrible LIlith outfit she basically got a tail boner (gulp).

Also worth noting is that all the people talking about "useless Momo" last arc were wrong. Itou went out of her way to explain why she got hit by Ogura's knock-out drug. Normally it would never have hit her, but her transformation was still mid change, so it was slower.

PS: Momo murdered both Mikan and Lilith this chapter and somehow I feel they got off too easy.

Has Shamiko's tail gotten bigger? The end is like twice as large as it used to be. And Weak Lilith has tiny tail.
Oh no... tail sizes actually do signify how powerful a demon is.
Imagine Shamiko with a beefy tail.

Dex-chan lover
Momo wants her future Wife's fanservice but refuses to give her any fanservice in return

Also I don't understand why they're only now mentioning the anime? Were we just that far behind on manga chapters or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Airwave2k2
That's the Fresh Peach® Tail
Whenever Momo made vessels for Lillith she made the tail into that signature shape. The body Lillith is inhabiting was also made by Momo, and made permanent by the snake, so it also had that peachy tail.

Dex-chan lover
Hooray for practical outfits! It's one thing to favor fashion over function when someone's just hanging out, but if they're gonna fight, practical is best.

Users who are viewing this thread