Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 68 - Plot Twist!? Otherworldly Demons and Finding the Differences!

Dex-chan lover
I love how the faces in this series are so compelling, except in profile, when they look super-derpy.

I just had to.
444eb4e29c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Momo doesn't have these strings on the sides this time. I wonder if Sensei forgot to draw them or Momo is wearing non-regulated underwear with her new uniform.

I like the idea of barrier mechanics. It's not like physical barrier or cloaking device, If i understood correctly barrier is the way to change fate/events outcome in order to prevent dangerous people from getting to the town.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what not!Ogura is trying to do? Trap them with her or get out?

Dex-chan lover
Momo doesn't have these strings on the sides this time. I wonder if Sensei forget to draw them or Momo is wearing non-regulated underwear with her new uniform.

@CookieMonster

Could it be...
she is not the real one? 😨

Shamiko stright up groping Momo again... and Momo's vision always seems a bit low focused when Shamiko is in her battle form.
Those who girls are too into one another. Just kiss already!

[I'M SORRY UGALLU-CHAN] Jesus f*cking Christ Itou... why? This silly comedy manga always has to hit us with those hints of darkness. Mikan being a merciless huntress is also a good example...
Anyway, the twist was kinda obvious if you just pay attention to one detail. Still a very fun thing that makes you check the chapter again... just like a spot the differences puzzle.

Figures that Momo can't lie to herself about how much she doesn't like Ogura... But at least she didn't use the Fresh Peach Heart Chokeslam on her yet XD
PS: Shamiko snuck in another tummy rub in one panel lol

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think that alt ogura is plotting anything unless she wants to replace our ogura and she has her tied up or something it's probably just an au ogura that got caught up in the moment like the ancestors

How cute of Shamiko getting excited about all 4 girls being in battle outfits, and I imagine in a good part about being part of that group.

I also noticed it was odd of Ogura to have her glasses there, but still did not think for a second it was a fake (even with all the talk of fakes XD)

Ugallu's bad end is the one thing Shamiko will erase at all costs. Mikan planting a mikan tree there might be, on the other hand, an unavoidable future.

@Blackwar
Look closer, the strings are there in some panels. Anyway, what Mikan and Ugallu are hearing clearly points to this Ogura being the odd (wo)man out.

BTW, I don't think fake Ogura is lying about how to get out... but likely, as classic plot, wishes to replace the real one (ninja'd of course)... now, where could the real one be? she should still be in somewhere in that world.

@CookieMonster
This is not her darkness form. It is just a copied version she made by herself to replace her traditional form (light peachy form). And Momo already got strip by Shamilewd once so there is no way she would let it happen again by all mean.

Users who are viewing this thread