Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 68 - Plot Twist!? Otherworldly Demons and Finding the Differences!

I think you can tell here that Ito was already getting ill and it was affecting her work. Between parts of their attire returning and dissapearing in different panels. The reduction in humour. Increased darkness.
Or at least when I noticed this stuff I just remembered she was ill and I get sad. Poor Ito.

Dex-chan lover
Look closer, the strings are there in some panels. Anyway, what Mikan and Ugallu are hearing clearly points to this Ogura being the odd (wo)man out.

@Evron

You're right, i can see her strings before she get into another dimension

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was weird Ogura had her glasses on when she shouldn't have had them.

Ogura is the fake. She has glasses and
Mikan points out she is the fake at the end of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Here's what I want to know.

Demons, the ones we see, are generally not dangerous beings, and Sakura at least more than realized this.

But Momo, Mikan, and Sakura fight and fight hard. It doesn't make sense that they would fight savagely against the demons we see.

What I've been wondering is whether they're fighting demon bosses, maybe fallen angels, or magical girls who have gone renegade.

@thofheinz
I think it's pretty darn obvious that some dangerous demons exist out there. Lilith if she wasnt a complete dork would actually be really dangerous. The Light Clan sealed her before she could really attempt top take over the world, but she still intended to. Riko is extremely dangerous and amoral if not kept in check. Mizuchi was about to destroy an entire town just because of pollution. I don't see how you could say Dark Clan are not a problem. Those with power are always bound to abuse it eventually.
Sakura created a haven for Dark Clan that was able to coexist with humans, not for the violent ones. She was watching over the city after all. It just shows how confident she was that she could deal with any kind of threat.

Of course an overzealous or evil magical girl could be seen as a threat too. They don't have any real leash that holds them back after all. Guides have almost zero authority as far as we can see. There is no need to even consider that angels (which are just AI) could "fall".

Dex-chan lover
@thofheinz

I mean we have seen strong demons. Lico is morally bankrupt and strong enough to be a threat, and though we don't know whether he was a danger the snake deity was very large and powerful even when sealed.

And as a side note, I'm pretty sure if any magical girls count as having gone "renegade" it would be Sakura and Momo living in and concealing a town of demons.

@thofheinz I hope we get to see before too long. It feels weak that they have an agreement to help defend the city but no defending ever actually happens. It doesn't need to be a battle manga or even a battle chapter but there should be some reference to it actually happening.

@BugDemon Good eye I had to go back to find that. I'm laughing at the fact she says "Let's keep looking for the things that are off" while touching momo's belly lmao

I'm just going to say, I have no idea what strings you guys are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread