Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - Throwing an Afterparty!! Friends Assembled!

@Cornonthekopp
I wonder how that would happen. Momo's dream is about what happened before she even met Shamiko. Unless the emotional turmoil sends Shamiko into a place of Momo's mind/heart where she thinks about Shamiko...

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon that's true, I just assumed that Momo's memories would be mixed together and after the first memory Shamiko might stumble into somewhere else, like the memories of her confession

@Cornonthekopp
Now that you mention it, Shamiko saw Momo's memories from her perspective all the way back when Momo saved Shamiko from that nightmare. So it seems due to their connection Shamiko may be able to glimpse some of Momo's memories without dream diving into them. That could mean even if she doesnt show it on the Gosenzo HD live feed, Shamiko could see some of Momo's memories without anyone knowing, including Momo.

Damn, I’m super late. I guess this is what I get for setting my phone to airplane mode at night.
Anyway, fantastic chapter as always! I’m super excited to see what happened in Momo’s past. And also a little scared. “Don’t worry, I’m still alive” is a very concerning warning.
Thanks again to the translation team.

S2 hype! A bit teasing that this chapter starts with Momo telling her past but most of it being the flashback immediately before about how the after party met up but still some great Momo development all around. Poor Ugulu though, her cake was basically already all tart before her mama spiked it with another citrus

All that citrus... the Mikan household must have strong bladders and stronger toilets.

Just the other day I was crying over no chapters in 20 trillion years, but now it's back. Happy times again

Dex-chan lover
I gotta be honest I had trouble remembering who was who from how long ago the last chap was to this one...

I'm pretty late this time... but anyway, nice chapter.

A bit of a shame they didn't get time alone for themselves, but we are still going for a likely critical reveal. So a magical girl injured Momo after all, and she does feel guilty about something, or at least is apprehensive about it... Ah, I was expect more info this chapter, but the extra setup is good, gotta be patient.

On a less serious issue, it's pretty funny how even Ugallu is bothered by her mama's unrelenting citric attacks on the food. If she was capable of scheming I would even say she actually wanted an excuse to get rid of the menacing juice concentrate.

Also, I'm surprised Shamiko managed to sleep with how excited she got. Perks of being a dream demon?

Double-page supporter
That HDMI port. I cannot. Hahaha I did not expect that at all

Users who are viewing this thread