Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - Resolve! An Oath for the Demon Sanctuary

Dex-chan lover
Now to think about it but maybe the Herculean strengh of Momo come from those experiments and not from the magical powers.

Hmm, I know this is off topic from what everyone else is talking about, but I really hope Shamiko doesn’t heal Momo’s scars. 1, scars shouldn’t be able to be “healed” since scars are the result of healing; and 2, they’re such a unique part of Momo’s design, it’d be a shame from a character-design standpoint to remove them.

@GurrenPrime5

We already have ways to heal scars IRL, and scars are the product of imperfect healing.

What's the point of healing magic if it can't fix the body's incompetence?

@RunaDacino
Looking up info real quick, it doesn’t look like scars can be healed completely, only altered to be less noticeable.
Your argument also doesn’t address my other issue, that Momo’s scars are her most unique design element. Getting rid of them would make her look a lot more generic.
As for what the point of healing magic would be if it can’t fix everything: not everything needs to be fixed. Scars don’t really impede on life in any way, and the point of healing should be to help the person being healed. I guess in this case, they might remind Momo of a rather bad memory, but I don’t think healing the physical scars is nearly as important as healing her emotional wounds.

I see Russian in manga quite often, but I certainly didn't expect to see genuine Ukrainian. I really didn't expect that Momo is from Ukraine, usually my country is almost never represented in foreign media.

Also the language wasn't perfect, it wasn't terrible either. The sentences were very simple, but not to the level where it was a glaringly obvious machine translation.

Fed-Kun's army
'Let the time turneth back'
'Let time turn back' wait wait don't go let me explain. I think 'turneth' is present tense. It turneth is something that it does, not what it will do. And remove the 'the' just because.

'Operation 27' seems weird. Machine translation is rough.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was like "Heh, they joke about suicide in the credit page. How fun and original." And then I learn it's actually canon.

Users who are viewing this thread