Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 77

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, so that's why Momo body is super strong. Another great chapter and great reveal.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so this explains why Momo is best girl. She's Russian. All the best girls are from Russia.

Well, this certainly explains how is possible for Momo to lift that much weight without transforming.
BUT.
HOLLY SHIT.
I MEAN, ISN'T THIS CHAPTER, LIKE, SUPERDARK? EVEN THE JOSHUA THING.
Each page was better than the last but HOOOOOLLY CRAP, MAN. Shamiko was concerned because she was afraid that Momo only loves her after messing around with her and now she discovers that her dad erased painful memories, and even good ones, of Momo too. I need the next chapter, I need to see how Shamiko will act after this ;_;

Double-page supporter
This last arc gave me a new appreciation for this manga. It's actually really good.

Dex-chan lover
Deep.

No witty comment but I feel despair thinking the anime probably won't reach this arc, they'll just stop before getting dark and market it as cute slice of life show.

Dex-chan lover
"It's not for impure reasons this time"
The other times are confirmed impure, and Shamiko is as much a pervert as she is cute.

@saredesu
Theyll adapt until Sakura first appears I think, but yeah, its after that part that the story deviates a bit from the laid back CGDCT genre

Was she a weapon or a test object or did I miss something completely?

Dex-chan lover
@ShaurnRm

Two seasons, max. This chapter probably goes to season 3, near the end. But we know that's very unlikely. Even if they do they'll drop the ball.
Also, it's JC Staff, they will. Index season 3...

Dex-chan lover
momo was commie?

did you mean: Shamiko
EJ6dY1b.png

Season one adapted volumes 1 and 2, so if the second follows the same pace it'll end with the Ugallu arc, and this would be the end of a theoretical season 3.

I only got one thing to say that hasn't been said already by someone else. In the first page, was Mikan about to try waking Shamiko up with citrus? Top left panel, she look like she about to squeeze them above Shamiko's face. Shamiko leveled up! If we assume first chapter Shamiko is level 1, she would be around level... 3 by now. I would count gaining the whatever-staff as a level up(perhaps not right when she got it, but more when she became proficient in it's use). Keep at it Shamiko!

I think Demon would fit better instead of Mazoku, Great Dream Demon sounds cool and Great Dream Mazoku kinda weeaboo-ish.

Aggregator gang
So... wait... Momo was some sort of magically/genetically modified child soldier who Sakura rescued?! Bloody hell, author, as if the poor thing hadn't suffered enough already.

I can't say I approve of them erasing Momo's memories like that.

It's hard to believe that an adorable silly series about a weak demon trying to defeat a super-powerful magical girl has turned into something like this. Seems Yuko can barely believe it either.

Fed-Kun's army
Just noticed something. Is Sukura in page 6 wipe her tears? And the way Joshua hold that stick is like the way Shamiko did.

Users who are viewing this thread