Machikado Mazoku

Dex-chan lover
How’s the manga? I saw this and bastard magical instructor and both were fantastic anime... are their manga counterparts better or boring after many chapters?

Was there another hiatus in the manga? Or did the translations stop now that there’s an official translation?

@GurrenPrime5
You should probably have scrolled down a little. I already said that Ito took a break in January. She had to work on the Volume 6 tankubon stuff.

The new chapter will be a two-parter. It's ironic that Shamiko wants to work out and Momo doesn't.

Supporter
@hmrsklg1
Just the tag. They're not actually going out or anything and they never talk about their relationship in a romantic way. It's really gay though.

So i saw this jumped to Yuri , i got bored of the manga due to the retarded tapir , continuing with the Yuri thing , do they kiss or get very close it for real to deserve the tag? Or are they in a relationship?

If you get upset over a minor side-character like Shirosawa (the tapir), you should just give up.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm looking for where the points system for magical girls is first brought up, does anyone remember when it was?
Edit: It was Momo's second dream invasion.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There hasn't been a chapter for two months,any idea what is going on and do the raws show any worthwhile plot developments ?

Edit: Lol I just read that they took a break, my bad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread