Machikado Mazoku

@ShaurnRm
The moment the raws come out on /a/ we'll get a rough translation. Even if its just the raws I'll be able to get the gist of it, so the typeset can wait.

Because it was apparently not going to be added I will share it here. Izumo Ito (the mangaka of this great manga) has done two extra bonus pages for the issue of Kirara Carat. It revolves around an overworked mangaka who hallucinates after almost killing herself to meet a deadline. It totally has no relation to any real people...
NkMbvMh.png

yZGbqTr.png

(Ito is cute, but pitiful)
It may explain some of the breaks the manga takes sometimes. Credit for the translation goes to some random anon on /a/.

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/212006787/#q212083401

Chapter 76 out a bit early. It's a bit of a ‹‹wham›› chapter.

MachiMazo is horror now. The amount of lore and insanity in the new chapter is astounding.

my theory would be that the magic girl hid her soul in momo. and looking at the memorys woke her up

Can someone tell me how much yuri is in this manga? I'm planning to watch the anime but been putting it off for a little and still haven't gotten to it. Reading some of the newer comments it says that its got a lot more plot now so I don't really want to read all these chapters if there is no or little amounts of yuri.

@Kegnation
Yuri isn't the focus of this manga, it is just a prevalent background element. In fact we have not yet actually gotten explicit yet, beyond a confession. It's blatantly obvious how a certain pair feels about each other, but the plot is actually the focus as it's not a romance manga.

thanks! Think I'll still give it a read since the ratings are good. Just as a side note I'm going to watch the anime and then read the manga, do I have to re read the manga from the start or can I pick up where the anime left off?

@Kegnation
You can just read the manga after where the anime stops. But I suggest re-reading at least the chapters from the last episode, as they cut it off mid-chapter (ironically one of the gayest). Chapter 26-27.
Though I think if you like the anime, reading the chapters again to see some minor differences or to get into the flow of the 4koma style would be good anyway. These are really short chapters, so it wont take a lot of time. There are also extras that might not have been adapted (didnt watch the anime in a while).

The release date for volume 6 has been announced; February 25th next year.

You thought Ito's Wild Ride would wind down after this last chapter? You've got another thing coming. The crazy reveals just don't stop.

Monmo is real and really unfortunate.
I wish Shamiko wouldnt need to keep so many secrets. At least she
called her nemesis cute

Users who are viewing this thread