Machikado Mazoku

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon

Eh? i didnt put the fucking @ before i typed your name lol sorry, i wasnt particularly hidding it or anything no real reason to do it lol, also what "unfortunately for you" i just said sorry cuz i know a lot of people dont like long messages if you have time to read it all and dont mind, cool.

Well again i said that its bait when both characters clearly have feelings for each other but just cuz of reasons they never talk about it naturally, its always someone/something getting in the way to just prolong things cuz theyre "waiting for the right time" or something, instead of you know just talking, when series do that then yes id say its just bait, like in Nisekoi were 200+ chapters really needed there ? Nope just had to talk shit out.

Anyways i like this series and i am reading it, no reason to get so butthurt over me just saying i think its bait, anyways you make some points about how you're right so sure bud you are, you're not arrogant to make a definitive statement, yet youre mad i said its bait cuz youre sure it wont be, ok, the odds are with you after all, if math says its so, i guess its fucking so.

So even if the ending is an open ended one, this was clearly not bait, err sure i guess, they didnt fuck a guy so obviously its not bait how can i not get such a simple thing.

Errr dont get the low patience thing and the instant gratification stuff just cuz i want a romance to be fulfilled, i actually like slow romances where the characters are explored in-depth and we really get to know them, i really recommend the Adachi To Shimamura novels for that, great stuff, never said its an attack by the author or anything that one is just silly, also said theres nothing wrong with milking the series for money if thats the road they wanna take, thats not the case here maybe cuz i feel a lot of passion from the series, but it does happen.

About the confidence thing, well cmon bro you think im scared of you furiously typing away? lol at most im scared you'll write another long ass message cuz i feel bad about not responding and leaving you hanging cuz i'd feel a bit bad then even if it feels like a rant about just how im wrong and you're right, not even taken a second to "hey this guy might have a point" nah fuck me, but yeah i dont think i was saying anything bad just that maybe we dont get the result we both want and thatd suck, also said hope im wrong about this being bait and thatd id look pretty silly if the relationship starts before the series ends but that i was ok with that cuz thats something i want to see, hope this goes on for a long time cuz its good.

Overall dont take a manga discussion to such serious extremes, i mean yeah lets be serious about it cuz its something we like, butyou know lets stay frosty and not go overboard fellow keyboard warrior.

@JustCallMeDaBoss

Once again, that is just you being impatient. As long as the intended conclusion is reached, it can't be a bait-and-switch. Only a delay.
You haven't read the manga before you made that bait statement, so you don't even understand why and how characters have not reached a certain point yet. I find the idea that someone looks at the end of the anime and says "Yeah this is bait, because nothing happened yet" absolutely ridiculous. That's volume 2 of a on-going manga that has 6 volumes already.
Momo and Shamiko are very believable in the way they interact and how they are slowly growing closer. Shamiko doesn't realize her own feelings yet, so there is no way for her to act on them, beyond subconscious outbursts and Momo has many personal issues that prevent her from changing the status quo.

You can make sarcastic comments as much as you want, but that is indeed how bait is defined by the yuri community. You just made up your own definition and are now butthurt that nobody accepts it like it's obvious lol
You are good at backtracking, but your first instinct was to accuse MachiMazo of all these things with not a sliver of nuance or consideration, so now saying "Maybe it doesnt apply here" is some heavy course correction. Good, seems I got you to actually think about it.

Sigh.... another low confidence reply is to suddenly go for the "You write walls of text and I feel bad for you" nonsense when you are being called out. You wrote a long ass reply to me first, remember? My first reply to you was literally just one sentence, that quite objectively pointed out the flaw in your claim. You've been quite the intense keyboard warrior yourself there. I just logically took apart your points.

You'd do well to just calm down and look at the arguments instead of feeling personally attacked when your claims are contradicted.

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon
My opponent is a liar and he cannot be trusted.

Nah just kidding i was just trolling cuz im sad nothing has happened yet but i do like how the relationship is going.

Still if they dont end up together it will have been bait.

For those who want to see the raws + rough translation for the new chapter:
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/204985964/

Dex-chan lover
Tsows6Z.png

Dex-chan lover
Welp, here comes the end. Nice reading this manga.
If I had the money I would rather import this shit than having to give my shekels to woke 7seas.

@saktomo
The reason is that they did surveys as to what manga they should license and people voted for MachiMazo among other things.
Volume 1 comes out in January 2021.

Dex-chan lover
@karappo Why thought ? 7 seas does a good job with the translations. I have severals 7seas mangas at home and they're pretty good.

@BugDemon
I find it weird that MM is getting imported is due to the fact that a few years ago a rep from either Seven Seas or Yen Press (I can't remember which one) said that 4komas weren't worth the money to adapt. So the idea that MM is being brought over is just mind-boggling.

@saktomo
I just assume the amount of votes convinced them that there is a proper audience. But you know, A Room For Two was also licensed years ago. So 4koma isnt off the table at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I feel the same way. I have several, including the amazing Witch "Buster" series (called Hunter in scan community) and I'm super grateful for their series variety.

@saktomo I wouldn't say it's weird. Seven Seas is a wild card publisher, if anything they are the one I expected to grab this the most.

So what does the manga being licensed means for the scanlation? I understand it's on a one-month hiatus but are they gonna resume after that? Some comments here seem to suggest that it might stop completely now that the official version is being released.

If Sunrise Arrow bows out (not that I think they will), /a/ will pick it up again. The Dark Clan's work will be done.

New chapter comes out next week. I hope some scanlation group will do their magic. After all we've been starved for 2 months.

Hope this doesnt get dropped otherwise we'll be waiting a hell of a long time for the official releases to catch up (1st official volume doesnt release til end of Jan next year, 2nd volume end of april).

Users who are viewing this thread