Machikado Mazoku

@karappo
While yes, there will be another Mahou Shoujo, no, it's not the blue one. I think that was just a random example. The yellow one also doesn't actually look like Mikan's if you pay attention to the details. Momo is the only one really foreshadowed here.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
@GurrenPrimeS said:
So, I recently learn that there are Machikado Mazoku OVAs

They're not really OVAs, they're kind of like 30 - 45 second shorts that the animation team did and posted on the official MachiMazo Staff twitter account. They'll be included in the BDs (most likely in the final volume).
This is the last one:
https://twitter.com/machikado_staff/status/1178612332886282246
This was posted on 30 Sept. If you go backwards from that point, you can probably find all the other ones they did. They're not translated, though and I don't think anybody has translated them.

@karappo Yes. There's a red Chinese Magical Girl, but she won't show up until Vol 5.

@Ichigo69 thanks. Looking at the most recent ones, it doesn’t look like I was missing much, but at least now I don’t have to worry about it. Being in the Symphogear fandom kinda gave me higher than average expectations for these kinds of things

We're back but some images won't load in some chapters. I guess image servers are still being updated or something?

@TheLostSabre
Apparently the chapters have not been transfered yet. So all the old chapters are not on this server. The new ones can be uploaded already though as far as I know.

For those who also didn't know that this was published here https://www.mangadex.cc/title/44374/the-night-before-christmazoku

She went for a checkup at the local hospital and got clearance to go back to work. Good news, I suppose; just hope she doesn't run herself ragged again.

@Reiba1925
She tweets health and manga updates on her twitter. She does still seem to be worried about her health. But she is working again. https://twitter.com/izumo_ito?s=09

I worry about Ito. Changing up your lifestyle is not easy and she is doing that on top of drawing manga. I just really hope she learned from this and doesn't push deadlines anymore. 😕

Ito released a new chapter and it's an Interlude. She is getting back into the main story next month. She really went back in with a full chapter right away. Hang in there!
Also that Interlude is priceless.
Mikan accepting her role as Ugallu's mama (and her family getting super worried lol)
GvMKpTb.png

And also Mikan's birthday! Too bad Momo forgot about it. Instead she had a very "special" dream about Shamiko "eating" her and blames it on Shamiko dream diving... god she is so gay.
4bJcQnv.png

Users who are viewing this thread