Machikado Mazoku

If Seiko becomes really ill in a future manga, we will know for sure... that would actually be a good plot for a manga anyway.
I always imagined Lilith as the self insert. Easily influenced, likes to see herself as young, flat chested like Ito's avatar, designed Shamiko's and Dark Momo's outfits, gambles badly and drinks, and in many ways has a similar role to the mangaka in how she watches and manipulates the story... and ships Momiko.

Dex-chan lover
Geeze... dysautonomia is not something that is easy to recover from. I'll keep hoping for the best though. Hang in there Ito-sensei.

@icekatze
The Japanese version of that term is actually less severe, so people who just read the translation are getting scared for nothing. She mostly just suffers the consequences from overexhaustion and terrible lifestyle choices.

Though they have no obligation to give detailed information, the symptoms Ito described fit well with vitamin B12 deficiency/malabsorption, which is also one of the possible causes of ataxia.

Incidentally, excessive work/stress and inadequate sleep can cause said malabsorption through liver damage. Fortunately the liver can regenerate so enough rest and an improvement in lifestyle would give a good prognosis.

Of course, vitamin B12 deficiency could simply be from a poor diet, in which case it fixing it is faster...

Well, at least I'm hoping for something like this which is fixable as opposed to permanent or even degenerative conditions. But I don't think there's a need to assume the worst as the statements so far do not seem to be that pessimistic.

So, I recently learn that there are Machikado Mazoku OVAs. Does anybody know where to watch them online? https://anilist.co/anime/113302/Machikado-Mazoku-Mini/

I have to agree with @BugDemon. 自律神経失調症 is literally translated to dysautonomia, but Japanese have a distinct definition compared to the rest of the world (just like the term "communication disorder"). Ito's issue is largely psychosomatic, and this is why her note says something like stress management.

@Lilliwyt
Fortunately they use spoiler tags. Though since it's rather easy to inadvertently miss tagging some (not to mention context can fill the blanks at times) I now just treat those sections as spoiler mine fields and stay clear. Let's meet again on brighter greens.

EDIT: Oh, you guys are talking not about spoilers but the intense discussions on details. Haha, I'm now somewhat embarrassed about badly missing the point. 😳

For now at least. One of our scanlators just put the tag. Mods have yet to randomly reject it.

If the rumors are true Shoujo AI will finally be eradicated and be replaced with Girls Love, so don't get too attached to that pedo tag.
Still if the gay tag persists that will be a great victory indeed~
YdghRQXt.png

Dex-chan lover
I was rewatching the anime when I noticed this.
Is this some kind of foreshadowing?
Would it be possible we'll be seeing another mahou shoujo later in the manga?

3IYVWFW.png

Users who are viewing this thread