Machikado Mazoku

@Reiba1925
....why exactly did you tag me? I didn't even participate in the talk about the point system. You aren't telling me anything new here.
Maybe you are just tagging me out of habit now?
GdiYDPB.jpg

@BugDemon

as you showed to agree with the user to whom I responded I thought it made sense to mention you too .. forget it, it doesn't matter.

"Maybe you are just tagging me out of habit now?"
I don't know what kind of impression I gave to you, but I think you have a wrong idea about me. I have no problems with you, I do not intend to start a fight with you and I did not intend to do anything to bother you . If I have done something to offend you, then I apologize and I commit myself not to quote you or answer again you unless you quote me, if that is what you want 😟.

@Reiba1925
Gumshoe wasn't exactly wrong. The goal of the point system is to make demons unable to move, which can include sealing as well as extermination. Just because one is more likely doesn't mean they were wrong about it. Brutal magical girls who don't want to bother with the sealing might just straight up exterminate their prey. That's why I didn't see that part as worth correcting.

Only tag me if you have something to say to me specifically, that's all I'm asking.

Dex-chan lover
3 scanlation groups seems a bit too much for one manga... Well, just hope they're sharing it properly without any sniping.

Looking at the group pages and the fact that no chapter has been released twice by two different groups, it seems like they are all coordinating together to bring us closer to the raws asap. It's great!

Dex-chan lover
That's said, Toki Wa Kita group page said "Leisurely Retirement." so i'm guessing they withdraw to let Sunrise Arrow work.

@Mangalover9147 you hit it right on the head. We coordinate with the group descriptions so we don't step on each other's toes. That's how TOKI WA KITA and Fresh Peach were coordinating before we showed up as well. We made sure to notify them of our existence before the first post of course. Hope to be caught up to the raws soon!

Contributor
@Thiron
It's because the manga is first translated and goes through a round or two of editing on /a/ , so what the groups do here is mostly just typesetting the translations.
On /a/ the translations are currently at chapter 56 and the raws are at chapter 68 (a new raw should come out in a few days).

Fed-Kun's army
I see... (¬‿¬ )
The mods in here wanna trigger a blood war by not adding
Code:
yuri
tag!(〃` 3′〃)

Double-page supporter
I just realised, but the three groups are Momo, Metako and Mikan. Metako's gone senile, hence the group's retirement and now Mikan's helping out. So a fourth and further groups would possibly be the Whatever Staff, Asura Cafe, FPHS would also need a name change.
Then Ugallu and Kiki Kanri MKII.

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/e2i31m/machikado_mazoku_manga_suspended_until_at_least/

Ito should take as long as she needs to recover. Truly recover, not just get a bit better and then return to the vicious cycle of overworking for deadlines. I don't care if it takes a year or more even. Her health has top priority.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she recovers well while resting, and no need to rush back. As much as I enjoy this, health is important and should come first.

Ahh... Seriously, overworking happens too often in this industry. Hopefully she takes the time needed to come back in full health.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck!
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-11-28/the-demon-girl-next-door-2-month-hiatus/.153761

@Blackwar
Well let's see.
Ito is supposedly a housewife with kids = So is Seiko
Ito is horrible with money and wastes it on gacha (she wasted 40k yen to get a Shamiko in Kirara Fantasia and failed) = Seiko wastes money on booze and gambling
Ito loves big titties = Seiko has big tits
Ito seems to be a pretty scatterbrained person who doesn't pay attention to herself enough = Seiko is a complete ditz

Now if we found out whether Ito dropped out of high-school and knows how to make pancakes from tofu we could be certain.

Users who are viewing this thread